Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 Empty Re: Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May

Post by Guest on Wed 20 May 2009 - 15:04

I brought lots of craft staples like DS tape, sticky pads, glue and I also bought
their own brand of Spray glue, which I hasten to add, I would not recommend
to anyone as it seems to spray very blobby. Not impressed. I bought some bits
for the children towards their Christmas presents, a small X cutter and the table
top box already mentioned. Some fimo, some chipboard letters and other bits
and pieces. I can't remember what else - it's all been 'hidden' away in the
appropriate place.

Back to top Go down

Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 Empty Re: Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May

Post by kimb on Wed 20 May 2009 - 17:39

Crying Laughin Crying Laughin
well fancy hiding at away ,id never do things like that !!! Embarassed
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13216
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 20 May 2009 - 18:39

Well done Jo and thank you for your generosity Steph and Billie.

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran on Wed 27 May 2009 - 18:31

I have posted the packages as promised you should get them in the next few days as they went 2nd class.

Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 BWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 IWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 LWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 LWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 IWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6736
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:32

I have to wait for Jo to give me the address and go ahead to post
as it is easier for the prize to be sent to her work. I know what it's like to have
that problem. I used to go to work - once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 May 2009 - 10:36

Billie - thank you so much for the generous load of cards I received this morning. I really like them, especially those butterfly ones in the pearly card. Thank you again for your kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb on Thu 28 May 2009 - 13:34

billie i got mine too , the ladies at club will make mincemeat of these . i can use them as raffle prizes or challenges . thanks a million xxx
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13216
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran on Thu 28 May 2009 - 15:03

Glad you like them, if you need the instructions for the iris folding cards I can e-mail them to you.

Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 BWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 IWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 LWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 LWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 IWin Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6736
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 May 2009 - 13:46

Thanks Billie, I received an envelope full of aperature card and envies this morning.

In fact I have used one already for my brother's card

Win Christmas Aperture cards.Closes Mon 6m 18 May - Page 2 Staririscard

Thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 May 2009 - 14:28

Ah my old favourite of iris folding. Nice one Helen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine on Sat 30 May 2009 - 15:28

Ooooh, that's nice, Helen.
I haven't done any iris folding for years.

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16329
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum