The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling ....

5 posters

Go down

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Empty you Can do it challenge #13 doodling ....

Post by kimb Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 9:29

on this one i want you to use some doodling ,you can doodle round a photo or an embellishment or if you feel brave even doodle THE embellishment ie flowers ,journalling label or round the title .
let your fingers do the walking !!

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_flower you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_flower you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_flower lets see if we can get a few to do this one ,im losing a bit of momentum here because only a few are doing them .allthough a massive thanks to the ones who do on a regular basis ,ie me ,maria , appty ,and of course steph who enters them all in triplicate with a lo and atc and a card for most challenges then theres karelyn ,scatty and di masters and billie who join in some of them ,im not knocking it ,i would just like more to join in .please .
i have a list of them to do next though so im not running out of ideas im just working my way through my notebook
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Empty Re: you Can do it challenge #13 doodling ....

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 9:52

Oh Kim thanks for another one. I feel, as you do, that more people could join in these especially when you do such varied themes. Come on girls - let's show a bit of support, eh? If I can find the time, well - I know people lead busy lives, but there's always a moment or two to do one or two of these, isn't there?

Back to top Go down

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Empty Re: you Can do it challenge #13 doodling ....

Post by kimb Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 10:10

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... 644628 you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_cheers
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 10:37

I'm going to catch up on the couple I have missed this week/next week so will
be doing them.
I hope you're not going to stop doing them Kim. Once I catch up I shall be
waiting for the next task like a puppy LOL

Everyone else, please join in. If you are going through a mojoless period one
or two of these challenges from Kim could well kick start you off again as they
are such fun to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 10:50

no im not going to stop doing them steph dont worry
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 11:09

awww goody, i shall deffo join in, and will enjoy it.

I am still hoping more people will do the 'day in the life' because I am nosy and want to see their days.

Please do give it a go girls - they dont have to be layouts.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10552
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 22:08

Who is Appty, is it Patty, sorry, it just made me laugh at the name.

I keep telling myself to do them but never get round to it sorry, will try harder.

you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Byou Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Iyou Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Lyou Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Lyou Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Iyou Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 22:52

Me too, but I've got to drag myself in the craft room first. I will do one one day, Kim. Wink

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 10:36

supergran wrote:Who is Appty, is it Patty, sorry, it just made me laugh at the name.

I keep telling myself to do them but never get round to it sorry, will try harder.

oops my fingers working too fast i think , sorry patty .
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 10:37

Lorraine wrote:Me too, but I've got to drag myself in the craft room first. I will do one one day, Kim. you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_wink

I shall believe that when i see it you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... 836668 you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... 836668 you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... 836668 you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... 310892
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 10:38

come on lorraine do us a sketch challenge i enjoy doing them ,and I DO all of your challenges !!!!!
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 11:46

kimb wrote:come on lorraine do us a sketch challenge i enjoy doing them ,and I DO all of your challenges !!!!!

Seconded.

I had a great day yesterday as I made 7 ATCs for Kim's challenges. Thought
I would do the ATCs first. Still have to do the acetate one and doodling one.
Very challenging doing some on an ATC. I would not to photos on a card as it 'doesn't go'
but I did manage a couple of the ATCs with photos one.

Will put photos up - might be when I get back from the hospital - depends how
things go and time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 16:23

Come on Lorraine and Billie - get in your craft room and get some of the challenges done, they are SUCH fun to do and you have some real purpose to get crafting.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:17

I must try harder, sometimes they fit in perfectly with things I've got to do anyway, but other times I have to make myself do them and I don't think that's really the idea is it. Loving this one, so chances are it will get done and I did go through the list of un-done ones a while back and did what I could.
I do enjoy seeing what everyone else has done even if I've not got it done myself.
I do appreciate you organising it all for us though thank you you Can do it challenge #13 doodling .... Icon_flower

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:34

Karelyn - do what I have done and make a list of the challenges on a chart
check list, especially if you do more than one category (atc,LO or card).
There's nothing more satisfying than ticking them off as you do them.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:57

I just find that puts pressure on me and if I'm feeling a bit bogged down it niggles at me, but I have made a list before and did the ones I really wanted to do.
I've got a must do card list at the mo along with the C cards and a few other things. I also promise myself I'll get the ATC's done early every month, oops. As long as it's all fun though that's what matters. I did do a lovely one once then wasn't sure if I could use it as it was a swap, so I ended up doing another one LOL.

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 23:58

Then you should only do what you want to and don't feel pressure to
do anything else if you don't want to. It's a busy time of year - and have you seen how
many birthdays there is on the forum in December ? Talk about from famine to feast !!

Last edited by Steph on Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:01

??????ugh!
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:07

kimb wrote:??????ugh!

Was that for me ? LOL
If so, I had suggested Karelyn making a list/chart for the chaklenges and she said she
had tried it before. Sorry if I waffled - I do that sometimes.

Just reread my post and corrected a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:13

now i understand your previous message ,ta ...forums on the forum ????? its too early to sort that one out .

maybe we should start sending out the december cards now as if the mail strikes get worse as they are predicting at the moment as talks keep breaking down,we may have problems
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:58

kimb wrote:
maybe we should start sending out the december cards now as if the mail strikes get worse as they are predicting at the moment as talks keep breaking down,we may have problems

It's difficult to know what to do for the best. I have made my cards as you know but
I really don't want to send them out in November.
Will see what happens over the next week and decide then. It doesn't look as if
this is going to be resolved quickly.
I've had to do the same with competitions.
Heard on the news yesterday that so many people are affected - a couple of small
businesses are in trouble because of orders not coming in/going out.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 14:29

Our family have loads of b'days in Nov, just sent one card back with Mum, will try to incorporate the challenge into one of them, I'm better at doodling on LO's than cards, perhaps I could stretch my ideas of what doodling is.
Unlike dawdling which is similar to waffling like I am now and procrastinating....

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 16:42

Are we just lucky here in Essex Kim, because I had post both yesterday and again today. Is it countrywide? Must make a note to look at the news some time soon!!!

I have put a "keepsafe" to stop the post here from 3rd December to 2nd January as I had visions of post piling up behind the front door and me returning on New Year's Day and not being able to get the door open!!! Seriously, it is a very good system from Royal Mail who keep all my post until I get back and not too expensive to do, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 9:12

the delivery people were only on strike saturday patty , the other sections friday . its gonna get worse ladies so id get the cards out early , better early then to not arrive til after the event .im going to ,i know its not too good to get them early but they can be put to one side til the day
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 9:49

kimb wrote:the delivery people were only on strike saturday patty , the other sections friday . its gonna get worse ladies so id get the cards out early , better early then to not arrive til after the event .im going to ,i know its not too good to get them early but they can be put to one side til the day

I didn't want to consider sending early, but I think the time might
have come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down