The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TINA

Go down

TINA Empty TINA

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 18 Nov 2009 - 9:08

These days I do scrap occasionally, but rarely make cards, so a scrapping (or quilting bias) maybe....

I don't 'do' pretty, girly, glittery stuff, or bling; having bought a mountain of the stuff in the past, I find that I never actually use it! Not really keen on pre-made elements or kits either. Hate foil, peel-offs and gold bling in general. Not mad about Cats if I am honest.

I love earthy tones, muted colours, distressed (but not mucky looking  Laughing ); if I had to pick a favourite manufacturer it would be Basic Grey without a doubt. Bazzill cardstock is a favourite too. I adore rubons, especially swirls, and love to use clear stamps, swirls, borders and flourishes. I love chalk inks, rik rak, buttons and voile-type ribbons, brads and eyelets. Slightly addicted to washi tape!

Being the size of a house  affraid at present I shouldn't eat chocolate, but if I did it would be Green and Blacks  Laughing , milk or butterscotch. Can't really tolerate strong smells of any sort these days.

PLEASE SEND ANYTHING LARGER THAN A LETTER TO MY WORK ADDRESS!! Thanks Kiss

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum