The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retreat Pics....WELL IMAGE HEAVY.

+7
kimb
kt_dragonfly
Scatty
thriftycrafter
cb
Maria
Lorraine
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Retreat Pics....WELL IMAGE HEAVY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Retreat Pics....WELL IMAGE HEAVY.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 18:33

I could have stood behind you and given you a shove Billie!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Retreat Pics....WELL IMAGE HEAVY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Retreat Pics....WELL IMAGE HEAVY.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 19:05

[quote="supergran"][quote="Steph"]
Di Masters wrote:
Yes and I was the main one that kept bothering you all as unlike the others I could not climb under the tables although I really wanted to LOL.

Actually, I was thinking of the goat Billie LOL Oh just realised - Billie goat LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:37

what a cheek, i had to keep getting in and out so that your legs didnt get cramp....and it kept you fit too.....and it meant you could make the tea....and it meant you could go to the loo as often as u wanted....i dont know, some stephs are so ungrateful for my sacrifices lol Crying Laughin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:43

sp01goat wrote:what a cheek, i had to keep getting in and out so that your legs didnt get cramp....and it kept you fit too.....and it meant you could make the tea....and it meant you could go to the loo as often as u wanted....i dont know, some stephs are so ungrateful for my sacrifices lol Crying Laughin

Really, I knew you were doing it all for me Kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:48

anything for you my dear, you are wonderful x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:11

I soooo wish I could have joined you all! Am going to start putting pennies away now ready for next time! Lorraine! Loving those last 2 pics! Cheers mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 23:45

Oh my, I look like my Nanna in that photo!!
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum