Goodies at M & S

Go down

Goodies at M & S Empty Goodies at M & S

Post by lyndaejane on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 17:43

Couldn't resist the Christmas shop in M & S and bought a couple of bargains.

Pack of three rolls of Kraft paper, in natural (brown), red and Lorraine green (you know, that particular shade of green that Lorraine loves), 1.5 metres each; 6 fold-over gift tags, in Lorraine green with a white snowflake on; 20 white snowflake stickers around 33mm across; 3 lots of ribbon (9mm red satin with continuous pattern of snowflakes; 16mm red grosgrain with white stitching at the edge; 25mm apple green satin with white spots), 3 metres each. 6 the lot.

Pack of three snowflake gift tags, brown recycled-type card with red snowflakes on and a pretty red and white cord, around 125mm by 145mm, and 3 metres of 16mm red grosgrain ribbon with white spots. 2.50. Tags are thinnish card, but would be strenthened by the addition of scrapbooking paper back and front (design not too difficult to cut round) when they would become fabulous decorations. They have quite a solid section in the centre, so could see them strung together vertically with family pictures in the centre of each one. Also sold in a silver and (I think) white combination.

Out of that lot, I suspect only the giftwrap will make it to any use other than crafting!

They also have some nice reels with three different ribbons on: was tempted, but must stop buying ribbon!

Lynda

Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put the laundry in the oven.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12060
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Goodies at M & S Empty Re: Goodies at M & S

Post by Scatty on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 20:39

I haven't been to any of the shops yet Lynda but I have got to pop into town tomorrow so I will go see if my little M&S has these as they do sound good. Thanks for sharing.

Goodies at M & S Glowworm-1-1
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6551

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 23:06

Sounds like a fab haul. I used to have rolls of paper in a bin that i kep for storage....had to cull it though cos Iwas always kicking it over and bending it.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4571

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content