The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent

Post by kt_dragonfly Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 16:09

Teabag wrote:No KT, wrong end!
Excuse me Suz I couldn't resist it. Crying Laughin

Shocked do we want to know then........................................................... lol

Dragon What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 16:12

I also said I would like one but haven't the space in my small mini bungalow.
I just love gadgets. All sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by kt_dragonfly Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 23:39

MICROSCOPE!!!!!!!!!

Dragon What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 8:24

Nope...well just a clue...try bathroom.

teabag calls it a C - - - C - - - - - - - she would lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 10:27

MIRROR ?
Can't think what the CC is though.

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 10:48

There now that's what I said a Mud Bath lol!

What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 BWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 IWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 LWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 LWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 IWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 10:48

Or is it a large magnifying mirror

What is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 BWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 IWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 LWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 LWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 IWhat is Mr. Goaty wanting to buy from Kent - Page 2 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 13:08

Some kind of cubicle one of those all purpose ones lol.
Now the mind boggles with Teabags CC.

Is it a macerator unit for a toilet? But then if Teabag can't have a toilet in her bungalow...back to the drawing board.

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 15:59

Mini Bidet... have my own ideas on what CC is. Second word being Cleaner hence the Mini Bidet !!!!

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 18:49

karinlouise wrote:Mini Bidet... have my own ideas on what CC is. Second word being Cleaner hence the Mini Bidet !!!!

Oooeeerrrrr Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 21:43

GillianScrapper wrote:Some kind of cubicle one of those all purpose ones lol.
Now the mind boggles with Teabags CC.

Is it a macerator unit for a toilet? But then if Teabag can't have a toilet in her bungalow...back to the drawing board.

I do have a Lav in my home, but not the CC type. Boy oh boy we would certainly be costipated if we'd been without one for 20 years. The mind boggles Crying Laughin
Couldn't stand the thoughts of cold trip down the yard to the bottom of the garden now, complete with matchbox and newspaper. Thank goodness those days are over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:23

Yes..its a macerator...a 'Cr@P Cruncher' as the 'subtle' teabag calls them.

We have got a macerator, hubby got one to pack from work and he got to keep it as the company said it was too expensive to have shipped back.....unfortunately it was incomplete...now hubby wants a macerator and toilet as an integrated unit.

We will know by the morning whether we have won the auction.....he did bid originally on a second hand one....lol yukk (but very clean apparently)

well donre Gillian..you guessed it right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:45

lol it was teabags CC and the bathroom that got me thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:49

she is so subtle.... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:51

My second name Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:53

i thought that was .......um...... Twisted Evil i had better not say it..... Very Happy but subtle it ain't x x x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 23:52

What the hell do you want one of those for? Isn't flushing is away enough? (or am I missing summat here?). Laughing Hard

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 1:14

I think it might be for an ensuite bathroom? If there isn't a standard soil pipe nearby these help not 100% though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 7:33

Lorraine wrote:What the hell do you want one of those for? Isn't flushing is away enough? (or am I missing summat here?). Laughing Hard

lol! Not my sort of thing either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 11:58

it is for an ensuite bathroom and so you can use smaller pipes etc, it has to mush/crunch up the 'stuff' which goes down the loo. x x so that it can pas thru the pipes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 16:36

Did he win it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 17:59

I gather he did as Mr. Goaty is now on his way home from Kent complete with his CC. Just heard from Goaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 20:46

I just read my post back and I meant I wasn't 100% sure, it may have read it didn't crunch the stuff up 100% Mr Green
An ensuite would be lovely for you both, I'd love one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2009 - 15:47

I'd forgotten all about Mr Gs wanting to go to Kent. So all is revealed now. I have to admit I would never have thought about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum