The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bit more from me...

2 posters

Go down

a bit more from me... Empty a bit more from me...

Post by Guest Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:25

Hi Again

A few things about me, I am 31 years old and have two amazing little ladies Faith is 20 months and Hollie is 3 months, I have been with my husband for 10 years this November and married 3 years in June. I am currently a stay at home Mum, and make and sell cards more as a hobby for family and friends than a business, I absolutely love it.

I would love to make it a business as I think I will have to go back to work soon but this would be a much nicer job.

I used to be a business mamanger for a company that helped unemployed people get back to work, I dont think I would like to go back into this as it was very stressful and I travelled a lot, although the money was great, I dont think its worth it to put a strain on my family as I am sure it would.

We have travelled all over the world I wont bore you with all the places, and really lived our life to the full and although I do miss our big holidays, festivals etc I wouldnt change it for the world now with have our children.

My favourite colour is purple and really have to stop myself from making all cards purple LOL, I always challenge myself to mke a "different" card

Look forward to getting to know you all
xxx

Back to top Go down

a bit more from me... Empty Re: a bit more from me...

Post by karinlouise Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 11:47

And those children are gorgeous.

SOunds like you could like scrapbooking Em, with all the places you'e been you could do a page for each place. Lots of scrapping opportunities with the girls too.

Hmmm purple !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 20:16

You'll have lots to chat about with Patty then, she's always making me evious with her travels.
Nice to hear more about you. Good on you for staying at home with your kids too.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12968
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum