The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this months papercraft inspirations magazine

Go down

this months papercraft inspirations magazine Empty this months papercraft inspirations magazine

Post by jcrulesfootball Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 11:28

hi guys,
just thought id share this in the new issue of papercraft inspirations this month in the first few pages where they show you lots of goodies and new things you can buy they have some mini cards you can get using your own photos you get 100 for £9.99 and you can use them for scrapbooking but aloso you can buy these little acrylic holders that hold up to 10 or so cards in them so you can carry them in your hand bag ladys and show people pics of pets grand kids any photos ect.
well i bought them and they are fab and realy good quality.
i bought 2 holders one for my mum with pics of me and my brother and all the grandkids ect and pets.and another for my friend vicky with pics of her wedding in them and of her new born boy william.
ive also got some stickers coming too of photos and i was able to transfer and use photos from my facebook directly it was really easy to do,not all picture will be suitable as they have to be cropped which you do but thats ok youll find out what ones arent ideal when you crop each one afterwards.
so if you saw the article and thought you liked them i would really recomend them.lolxxxxx
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://rickscardmakingempire.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

this months papercraft inspirations magazine Empty Re: this months papercraft inspirations magazine

Post by Guest Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 18:32

i will keep my eyes open for this Richard. thanks

Back to top Go down