The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American journalist (true story)

Go down

The American journalist (true story) Empty The American journalist (true story)

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 10:04

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Nancy Pelosi
(a well known American journalist) happened to appear. Ms Pelosi took the opportunity
to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track.'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'

Back to top Go down

The American journalist (true story) Empty Re: The American journalist (true story)

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 14:29

dah. The American journalist (true story) 354811 is she blonde? sad oh so sad. please don't judge me by her.

The American journalist (true story) 528403 The American journalist (true story) 398272 The American journalist (true story) 523427

Back to top Go down

The American journalist (true story) Empty Re: The American journalist (true story)

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 16:38

You're not blonde though lol

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12996
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2009 - 19:07

i am now. lol i'm not natural though so that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down