The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steph, you have made a little girl very happy!

Go down

Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! Empty Steph, you have made a little girl very happy!

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 22:42

Rachel was absolutely thrilled to bits with her christmas card and goodies Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 113764 , thank you so very much! She and Molly disappeared for ages into Moll's bedroom and made 'secret' stuff that Daddy and I aren't allowed to see Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 684104 . Card now has pride of place on our mantelpiece, and is the first one of the year!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! Empty Re: Steph, you have made a little girl very happy!

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 23:52

Scrap Monkey wrote:Rachel was absolutely thrilled to bits with her christmas card and goodies Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 113764 , thank you so very much! She and Molly disappeared for ages into Moll's bedroom and made 'secret' stuff that Daddy and I aren't allowed to see Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 684104 . Card now has pride of place on our mantelpiece, and is the first one of the year!

Didn't Molly's arrive as well?? If not, hopefully hers will get there tomorrow.
They enjoy their crafting and I love passing on bits and pieces to them.
That was quick - only posted yesterday morning.

Back to top Go down

Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! Empty Re: Steph, you have made a little girl very happy!

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 8:12

Steph wrote:
Didn't Molly's arrive as well?? If not, hopefully hers will get there tomorrow.
They enjoy their crafting and I love passing on bits and pieces to them.
That was quick - only posted yesterday morning.

No, and Rachel was so intent on sharing that Molly didn't notice that she hadn't got one!

Royal Mail must have excelled themselves, as it was here by lunchtime!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 9:53

[quote="Scrap Monkey"]
Steph wrote:

No, and Rachel was so intent on sharing that Molly didn't notice that she hadn't got one!

!

As if I'd send to one and not the other. I sent them separately because
it's always fun to get your own package. Fingers crossed it arrives today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 10:45

It did, and I got one too!!! Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 854636 Brought a huge smile to my face, thank you so much Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 113764

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 11:25

That's a relief - glad they arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:50

Molly has just opened hers and is another very happy little girl! Thank you Steph, you have made a little girl very happy! 113764

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down