The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my hearing

Go down

my hearing Empty my hearing

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 9:04

well i have just had the family in hysterics..the Olay advert was on and i was shocked to hear them say 'rehydrates better than testicles' :face: hubby assures me that they certainly didn't say that..but for the life of him couldn't remember what they had said... Crying Laughin now i have to listen out to hear what was said.

my hearing is permanently damaged and its so not funny when i miss-hear stuff...but on this occaision it was hysterically funny.

at work i have to ask what was said at times..or it could be embarrassing guessing and getting it wrong.

i spent 5 mins trying to deciper a telephone chat with my brother...until Geri shouted over..change phone to your good ear mum. Idea

Back to top Go down

my hearing Empty Re: my hearing

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 10:37

If you had Sky+ you could have rewound it and checked it out.
It still amazes me that you can rewind live TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 12:47

Hahahaha!

That reminds me of the time, not long after Tim moved up here and he was still trying to grasp our thick accent and strange dialect.
Jodie said what her favourite perfume was and Tim looked shocked! "Someone's Ar*e?" he asked .......... "No" replied Jodie "Sun, Moon, Stars" Mr Green Mr Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 16:27

oh so Tim's bum man then... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down