The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Steph

3 posters

Go down

Thank you Steph Empty Thank you Steph

Post by thriftycrafter Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 10:48

Sorry thought I'd copied my thanks over yesterday, looks like I messed it up, or put it in the wrong place.
Got a pic of just some of the things, there is also a lovely cascade card (I think that's the right name) which I couldn't take a pic of without holding, and the 2 packs of wire embellies with leaves, stars and beads, that were missed out, what a wonderful array of goodies, esp the mini book and the cards.
Thank you so much Steph. x

]Thank you Steph Fromsteph
Well my parcel is terrific thank you so much Steph, wonderful cards, not quite blank but ready for me just to add a little something, in shapes that I haven't tried yet, clever ones, and one of those lovely ?chopstick'? books, not sure of the name, with the clever binding, for me to use for something special. I will take pics/scan later.
And; 5 reels of ribbon, one velvet and the others in lovely colours including metallics. 2 packs of wire mesh with stars and beads or stars and leaves intertwined, gold and silver, A card with 5 different fibres on, there's more; 2 sheets of chipboard shapes to decorate, 5 sheets of die cuts metallic or with metallic accents, and 2 acetate templates one with punctuation and shapes, one with bows to fold, very interesting that, might play with that tomorrow, will also check mother's bag before she leaves as she likes the look of it too.
Thank you so much, there is loads to look at, stroke and play with there long into the new year and beyond, a very happy crafter here. xx

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12997
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Thank you Steph Empty Re: Thank you Steph

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 13:38

Glad you liked it - I did reply on another thread, but I had fun making
the cards/book for you although I think it's always a bit nervy buying
crafty bits for a crafter so very happy it was good for you.

Back to top Go down

Thank you Steph Empty Thanks Karin

Post by mistyrat Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 15:00

received from my secret santa :-

Metallic embellishments, bag of cardboard brads, a book mark, bag charm, some velvet tie, a roll of ribbon and a box of aplhabet stamps. Thyankyou these will all come in useful Thank you Steph Icon_biggrin

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat 26 Dec 2009 - 15:08

aww thrifty, that looks a nice pile, and nice to hear you so happy with it all. well done Steph, you obviously got it right.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10575
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down