The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Secret Santa From Cajungirl

4 posters

Go down

My Secret Santa From Cajungirl Empty My Secret Santa From Cajungirl

Post by jcrulesfootball Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 13:29

Thankyou ever so much jane for me ss goodies,
i love the chipboard bits,i love the cat cardstock the football stickers are brilliant as are the kitten ones too!!
unfortunatley royal mail squashed the atc holder but its ok still and i will gather together the atcs i have recieved and put them in there i dont do them so dont have loads so hopefullt will be able to put all of them in there thankyou so much!!
sorry its taken me so long to do so been recovering.
lots of lovexxx

My Secret Santa From Cajungirl 19343_272612441112_679691112_4957952_7427821_n
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://rickscardmakingempire.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

My Secret Santa From Cajungirl Empty Re: My Secret Santa From Cajungirl

Post by thriftycrafter Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 14:08

A nice lot of goodies there, very nice card.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12995
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 15:19

you are very welcome richard. i bought the stickers and paper stack in america when i was there. i had to get something from there.

i'm sorry about the atc box. i could send you a flat one with instructions on assembly with tape on and all if you like.

i'm glad you like the die cuts. when i was doing them for you i realised that the sizzix dies i have are mostly christmas lol. i need to look into getting more variety in that area.

i tried to cut some chipboard using my cricut but the cricut didn't like the quality of the chipboard. the christmas die cuts were cut on a better quality board. i will try to do some more for you using that board on the cricut. the board comes from the back of my dh's invoice book. go figure the backs of the books are such good quality.

i am so glad you are happy with your pressie. i was concerned you wouldn't like that sort of thing. sorry i forgot the choccies.

you said you are recovering. have you been ill?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrulesfootball Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 21:40

hi m8 corr i never would have thought of using those i wonder if i could use those on my revolution i may be getting a silhoette in near future too so maybe that aswell im gona start keeping them.
thanks m8 yes not ill with flu or anything short term ive got m.e so am still mostly housebound but am getting out a bit now and have improved quiet a bit over past 2 years or so in what i can now manage and people say im looking better but though im gratefull i can do more im still quiet limited in terms of my life moving on much and feeling unwell all the time still to some degree makes you forget this quiet quickly!!!
who else has me here (if you dont mind me asking) im sure i remember there was one other here maybe a few.
its a horrid illness hard to understand and it just wrecks lives and steals so much from you.ive lost most of my 20s to it,and my career.
but i wouldnt be crafting now if i hadnt got ill!!!
some people get it but can still work ect and live a fairly normal life then about 25% of people with me get moderatley to severley affected like i have been and am then a tiny percentage maybe 5 or 10% of people are very seriously affected i have one friend who is she cant take light noice anything atall really shes only few years younger than me.ive even seen pictures of a very young child in hospital needing to be fed through a tube.its horrible.
but nearly everyone recovers but it doesnt feel like it will when your in the middle of it.
sorry im gone of on one i dont tend to look into it much anymore i just live as best i can.and do as much as i can and doing things i enjoy.
lolxxx
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrulesfootball Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 21:44

ooh ps yes another box would be fab flatpacked cd you do me a second box for one i have theres a chance it may just need a new cover.
yes i loved the stickers i dont have many if any currently like them in my stash they are brilliant stickers.
theres nothing i dont like m8 :-)
oooh m8 i went to america id be scared how much id try and bring back!!!!them and yankkee candles aswell.
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 21:48

Lovely lot of goodies there.

I think Tracey had ME but she doesn't come on at the moment.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 12:44

Great pile, Richard. Just you. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content