The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history

3 posters

Go down

Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history Empty Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history

Post by Guest Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 21:30

LOL funny title, but i was reading on a blog today and followed a link to 'Sir tim's blog' it says he has got together with sizzix and they are going to co-produce 'his' ideas for his own range of dies...whoa there..fight the crowds i say....

I am now dying to know more...anyone else heard this...or is this news to you too.

Back to top Go down

Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history Empty Re: Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history

Post by karinlouise Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 21:32

No, not me but then I have head in clouds most of the time. Don't get mags or anything these days, you lot are my news !!! Intruiging. Have you tried googling it at all.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history Empty Re: Tim holtz..is this news to you...or history

Post by Guest Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 21:55

not yet....lol i was at work from 8am til 5.30pm, late end to staff training...update on epilepsy and i signed up for the extra to allow me to administer the medication a few kids take as an emergency.

well it makes sense as someone in my class is down for the medication and someone has to do it...the other two were not there tonight, on is ill and other isnt paid to attend staff meetings as wednesday is her day off..i dont know how she gets away with it..., it is compulsory for all staff....but her contract was different because of the child she used to do 1 to 1 with and she was not required to do it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 22:09

It was announced some time ago that this was the plan, Goaty.

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 22:10

when, where and how much????? I have to get my eyes and then my hands on some lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 1:05

i've seen some of the embossing folders. the cricut forum posted the news last week sometime. you learn a lot by going there. not only cricut stuff but they do all sorts especially with the cuttlebug and other die cutters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 21:14

i need piccies lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 21:45

Have you seen the hideous sizzix machine type thing he is bringing out, fugly but I am not a huge Tim fan as am bobbins at that style of crafting

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12272
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 0:20

No, can u post a link...thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 10:14

here is a video on youtube. he demos his new items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28u_PQ7dw_I

here is another site

http://www.rangerink.com/alterations.htm

the second link shows his dies, embossing folders etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down