The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Empty ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap

Post by Guest Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 14:32

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap

February 2010
This is the continuation of our ALPHA-2 ATC swap
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Alphabetical ATC swap.
This months (December) title will be: ALPHA-2R. . . . . . folowed by ALPHA-2S and so on.
This ALPHA-2 started in September 2008 and I will run this swap for the full alphabet.
Each month will have a 'Sign Up By Date' and a 'Get It To Me Date'.= last Tuesday in every month
To join in you will need to make 4 portrait style identical ATCs (or as near as possible keeping the colours the same).
ATCs must measure 2.1/2" x 3.1/2" an International Size
Not just computer print-outs please, they must contain some crafting technique, so as to be fair to everyone.

. . . . 'Sign-up by date'.. for ALPHA-2R = Wednesday Februuary 17th
. . . . 'Get it to me Date.. for ALPHA-2R = Tuersday February 23th
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The reason for making 4 ATCs is, so that when your swaps returned you you will receive your own Number 1 of 4 (1/4) back each month and 3 of other peoples to collect. This gives us all chance to collect 4 complete alphabets whilst keeping a memento of our own Arty work to peruse for further ideas.
If you save the received swaps in a 9 pocket collectors page it is nice to able to view a 3 month swap on each page.

[size=12]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ This months 3 THEMES
1- Me Teabag . . . . . . ALPHA-2R + NUMBER-1..+ MY BOOK

2- Joy . . . . . . . . . . . . Received..Feb 9th.. ALPHA-2.R + NUMBER-1 .. + MY BOOK
3- Di....... . . . . .. . . . . .Received..Feb 19th. ALPHA-2.R + NUMBER-1
4- Sue D.. . . . . . . . . ..Received..Feb11th.. ALPHA-2.R + NUMBER-1 .. + MY BOOK
5-Karelyn.... . . . . . . . .Received.. February 20th.. ALPHA-2R
6-Steph . .. . . . . . . . . .Received ..February 16th... ALPHA-2.R + NUMBER-1 .. + MY BOOK.
7-Helen G. . . . . . . . . .Received ..February 17th... ALPHA-2.R
8-Cynthia . . . . . . . . . .Received..Feb 23rd. ALPHA-2.R + NUMBER-1 .. + MY BOOK

9- Tina . . . . . . . . . . . .Received..February 23 rd.. NUMBER-1
10-Lauren. . . . ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_biggrin . .Received..Febreuary 18th.. ALPHA-2.R
11-. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .R..
12-. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by Teabag on Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 10:43; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Empty Re: ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap

Post by Di Masters Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 14:59

Me please.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18821
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Empty Re: ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap

Post by Guest Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 15:23

Sign me up please

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 16:20

yes please

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12997

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyrat Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 20:42

yes please

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Feb 2010 - 20:45

And me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 8:03

Nice 3 sets Joy and you are top of the list this month for:-
The first I received ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap 342857

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 21:14

Me please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 20:30

Lauren would like to join in this one please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 13:07

You haven't added me to the list yet Nona.
Mine were posted this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 8:40

Lauren's were posted this morning Nona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 12:07

I posted mine yesterday, hope they arrive safely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 15:48

I received Stephs yesterday and Helens this morning.

Steph, thanks for phoning and I enjoyed the chat.

Friends, I haven't forgotten you altough I haven't been on here lately. I needed a nudge from Steph. ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_biggrin

I must say thank you all for the super descriptions you put on the back of your 'TRASH' ATCs, really good they were and what I was hoping for.

If you would like to put the author on the back of your book ones it would be nice for us who wont recognise your book titles.
Although I didn't ask you to earlier as I forgot to. ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_sad

I think Lauren will be doing some again this month. ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 16:36

These can be quite nostalgic as well. For the book one, it took
me back to my teens when I used to read PG Wodehouse books.
Loved them and it gave me a chance to remember them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 19:58

Posted mine today Nona, only did two sets this time though.

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyrat Sat 20 Feb 2010 - 13:04

My swaps in the post today

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 20:03

handed over in person ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_biggrin

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Sun 21 Feb 2010 - 22:03

Nona I have done one set (number 1) this month, but missed the P.O. on Saturday (I needed to buy more stamps). They'll be sent First Class tomorrow; hope they get to you in time.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 12:21

Have mine got to you Nona, posted them a week ago.

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 12:44

And you should have got Lauren's by now - She's not even on this list BTW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 13:32

Got them all girls and I now think, only think I have the recieved updated correctly.

We have some super NUMBERS ATCs in. Quite cute ideas. They are looking good. I think we will have a great series at the end of the year for our collection.

The MY BOOK ones are interesting too.

If you want to do the number 12 as well we could do that for our second theme for the DECEMBER month. Then we would have a set of 12.

What do you think pals? let me know please.
on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 13:52

Teabag wrote:What do you think pals? let me know please.
on here.

That sounds good Nona - 1 to 12 is good,
also, could we have a number freestyle at the end so we can do
any number not covered in the series (e.g. the 39 Steps, 76 trombones etc etc.)
That would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 13:54

Teabag wrote:Got them all girls and I now think, only think I have the recieved updated correctly.

.[/color]

Lauren's still not on the list Nona Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 10:41

Steph, the recived bit got on but her name didn't. It wil now. Sorry.

Oh my head it will never save my legs ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap 314590 or my fingers grr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls I have the photos now but have to put the initials on still. but hope to get the PINKYs posted today or tomorrow. They are all over my dining table at the mo' and I have to get it cleared by dinner time ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_cheers .
This tiddly little bungalow! I want to win the lottery so my muddle can grow into a BIGGER MUDDLE.
And less harzardous for DH. I have to tidy and that goes against the grain!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 11:25

Teabag wrote:en]Girls I have the photos now but have to put the initials on still. but hope to get the PINKYs posted today or tomorrow. They are all over my dining table at the mo' and I have to get it cleared by dinner time ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap Icon_cheers .
This tiddly little bungalow! I want to win the lottery so my muddle can grow into a BIGGER MUDDLE.
And less harzardous for DH. I have to tidy and that goes against the grain!!

Oh Nona - I would adore to win the lottery. I don't want £50 million.
Just enough for a bit bigger house and enough to set my boys up in a house each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 1:17

Steph I wanted that 50 mill, but as I didnt have a ticket I will have to dream on. We would all of us on here be able to have a big get-together then with no worries. Hellicopters, limousines, the lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All PINKYs posted with POP receipt yesterday afternoon, and Photos have been labeled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:35

Teabag wrote:Steph I wanted that 50 mill, but as I didnt have a ticket I will have to dream on. We would all of us on here be able to have a big get-together then with no worries. Hellicopters, limousines, the lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All PINKYs posted with POP receipt yesterday afternoon, and Photos have been labeled.

Gosh Nona - you were either up late or up early - depending if you had been
to bed. That sort of time is quite normal for me though.
Looking forward to the pinkies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 18:59

No I hadn't gone to bed just sat up on my PC, catching up with things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 19:02

Here are your ALPHA-2R ATC's.

ALPHA-2R..(FEBRUARY - 2010).. ATC swap 10Feb-ALPHA-2Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 19:08

Quite a varied lot this time and very colourful they all look together.
I'm a happy teddy, mine came today and I have Nona's roundabout, which has iompressed the whole family with the real trees in the centre, DH is pleased that the correct signs were used, I told him to expect no less from Nona!
I also have Helen's lovely ribbons, will stroke them in a bit, and Joy's roman artefacts which has a secret golden goddess on, when you tilt the ATC you can see her in gold on the RHS.
Thank you girls, I have a lovely collection now and I got a good start on the S's on the weekend away so count me in for them please Nona.

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next