The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!!

2 posters

Go down

look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Empty look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!!

Post by jcrulesfootball Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 14:05

look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Icon_minipostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 am Post subject: look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!!look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Icon_quote look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Icon_edit look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Icon_delete

hi guys look what i just found!!

they must have just added these,
couldnt resist they were too good to not get,grrrrr when will the bargains end!!!
had to share them with you all the papernation one especially the pets 60 sheets decoupage kit from £25 to £10!!!

lol richardx
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://rickscardmakingempire.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!! Empty Re: look what i found in the qvc clearance section just added!!!

Post by Lorraine Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 22:11

Richard, whatever forum you've copied your post off, hun...the text is too small. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down