The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny.

3 posters

Go down

The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny. Empty The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 21:27

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door.
She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down.
We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.'
The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.'
He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.

My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'.
They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet.

The GP's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor.
A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, 'Your wife's Pussy doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose! Oh, and, by the way, I think she's pregnant! God only knows who the father is!' Then he closed the door. The silence was deafening.

Now THAT, my friends, is called ‘getting even’!

Back to top Go down

The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny. Empty Re: The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny.

Post by Di Masters Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 21:39

Crying Laughin

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18810
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny. Empty Re: The Vet and the Husband - Bit rude but funny.

Post by karinlouise Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 22:34

ROFLMAO.....I read it out as I was reading it so we both got the story together....I had already clicked that it was going to be an embarassing one and my eyes wandered tothe next line before I read it out....could stop laughing so poor martin had to wait for the punchline LOL

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 23:00

Crying Laughin Crying Laughin Crying Laughin

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down