The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION

Go down

ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION Empty ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 15:03

ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION Redblacksilver
bought a cute little sliver metal vase at the flea market so.....made some stick pins and
another pin cushion I seem to be liking these been playing with clay making cameos and other embellies decided to package some and sell at the booth thanks for looking hope you like it
Jodi

Back to top Go down

ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION Empty Re: ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION

Post by lyndaejane Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 17:36

This is super too, Jodi - hope you do well selling them. Have you seen the pin cushions made with small vintage china teacups? They look cute too.

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17152
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION Empty Re: ALTERED MINI VASE VINTAGE PIN CUSHION

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 17:52

no but theres a lady that makes these candy dishes there they are stacked teacups

I will look for those pin cushions online tho mothers day is coming in 2 weeks need to get some pretties available ......

thanks for the wonderful comment.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 May 2012 - 19:09

These are very unusual, well done,I really like these.

Hi I am Goaty (suzy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down