The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders

3 posters

Go down

Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders Empty Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders

Post by lyndaejane Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 14:50

Might treat myself - either to try and use with my Zip-e-Mate or even with the rolling pin!

Where does everyone buy their Cuttlebug stuff? Price is important, of course, but customer service equally so.

Thanks.

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17286
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders Empty Re: Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders

Post by Maria Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 15:02

definitely mail order from
Cutting Edge Crafts
http://www.cuttingedgecrafts.co.uk

they re 50p cheaper than most on all the folders and they charge no postage in the Uk (little b'''s wont send them here) and there is no minimum order.

Patty and i have ordered from them for ages and they usually dispatch next day and have alwasy been excellent. I only wish this shop sold more things.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10572
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders Empty Re: Best place for Cuttlebug embossing folders

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 15:11

Yes, I quite agree with this. Nobody quite like them and when new ones are made in the States, he is even prepared to pre-prder and emails you when they are in the UK!! Delivery is usually within a max of three days to your doorstep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 15:58

Yep, that's the place, Lynda. It's where mine come from.

Usually arrive within 2 days. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 16:27

Thanks, girls!

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 18:50

You all beat me to it! I've been ordering from them for years - started off on ebay and now direct from their shop.

Customer service is excellent, and they are cheap too!

Can't add anything to what the others have said.

Got to be them!

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Fri 14 Nov 2008 - 15:45

Have placed an order - have already had an e-mail to say it's despatched!

Tempted by a few other things, as well.....

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Nov 2008 - 16:51

Lynda - if you ever wanted to use my Cuttlebug, you would be more than welcome. You could use it for a day if you wanted, I could drop it off and then Steve could drop it back in the evening and, of course, you could use all my dies too and cut a few bits and bobs. Just say the word! Got to be SOME benefit to being the only two Southerners!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 12:26

Ooh, thankyou, Patty!

I'm half thinking about getting one: the Zip-e-Mate is no longer made and I'm not even sure if I can get the replacement mats etc. But I'm starting off with embossing folders and am going to have a go at using the rolling pin technique - will let you all know how I get on.

My embossing folders arrived this morning - yippee! Have just re-read the rolling pin instructions and am about to have a go.

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 12:45

Well give me a ring and I will drop it in for you to have a go! What folders did you get, incidentally?

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 18:10

I got the swirl background, the birds and flowers background, and the 4-piece motifs with the snowman, house, snowflakes and cool circle. Sorry - can't remember the official names, Patty!

Can't be certain when I shall be sure of having a free day to play, but will give you a ring when I have. Thanks again.

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down