The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Empty Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info.

Post by Guest Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 15:28

Please scroll down for the 2010 list Jan to April

. . . . . . . . ATC Theme list. Oct 09 to Jan 2010
. . . . . . . . . . . All ATCs must be 2.1/2 x 3.1/2 inches

4 Identical ATCs portrait style. Please make sure the size is correct.
. . . . . There are regularly 2 different themes each month. With no sign-up just a 'Get it 2 me Date'
Plus our AlPHA-2 theme which has a sign-up date, because I am running this especially for us on here,
so that makes 3 themes.

On Edition line write the Theme Name.
On Title line write your chosen title
followed by edition numbers. Example = 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4, etc depending on how many you make.

Theme 1 is YEAR-month which started back in January and will run untill December.
All ATCs must be with me by the last Tuesday of each month so that you will receive your traded
ATCs on or by the 1st Tuesday of each month.

Your ATCs can either be handed to me or posted. (You all have my address)

Oct
Theme 1 = YEAR-month. (don't forget your own title)
Theme 2 = I LOVE. Choose anything yopu really love but NO hearts or locations.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . In other words not sloppy and it certainly worked. You have made some super I LOVEs
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . and will soon be receiving them.
Nov
Theme 1 = YEAR-month (don't forget your own title)
Theme 2 = YULETIDE (we'll all get a Christmas ATC this way) I named this YULETIDE as I didn't want to write Xmas!
Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2o (don't forget your own title)

Dec
Theme 1 = YEAR-month (This is the last one in this series, so we will now all
have 4 complete different
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . series of our YEAR-month ATC swap.) I have mine all in a separate album, they look super
Theme 2 = CHARITY Represent your favourite Charity using its name as your title. (even if it's your local charity)
Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2P (don't forget your own title)

Jan 2010 - Theme 1 will now vary each month. Unless ****

Theme 1 = TRASH Use something normally thrown away. Please write below the label on the back what
. . . . . . . . . . . . . trash you have used but don't forget your own title. This will proove interesting for us all.

Theme 1 = MUSIC Anything to do with Music
Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2Q (don't forget your own title)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone want to do another series starting in February? Please let me know on this topic.
I think it could be good to do one using NUMBERS for theme 1.

It could be a decorated number or some association with same number.
Kelly's eye for example? The mind boggles! I never knew Kelly, anyone here know Kelly? K.E.double L.Y Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Lol
I could run it for 12 months and I think we could have some fun with it.
We could get real quirky ones.

Last edited by Teabag on Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 16:58; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Empty Re: Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info.

Post by Guest Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 19:01

Oh, excellent idea. I had a great idea for January then realised we had
done that a year ago and that theme would have finished its' run.

PS - What's 'quartly' ??
Sorry couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down

Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Empty Re: Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info.

Post by Guest Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 19:09

hmph I mispelt it. I will edit it, glad you asked Steph.
I do the list for 3 months at a time so they are 'quarterly'.
I always put the last of the old list on in small writing though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 12:00

I like the idea of running a 'number' series; I was too late to start the alphabet from scratch, and it would be great to collect a 'set' over a few months.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 12:25

Noted. Tina, I think I will run a 'series' of something else in the new year. Not yet deffinate yet but I'll think on it.
I like series too and especially the 'YEAR-Month' series we have had running for the last year. 12 super sets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 14:52

Numbers sounds a good idea.
There's the Zodiac as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 14:05

I think Steph, and friends, I will run with Numbers. Starting with 1 in February 2010 and ending in December with 11. We would end up with a series of 11 (4x11=44)

The new Theme name will be named NUMBERS followed by the appropriate number each month.
eg:- NUMBER-1 ...NUMBER-2 etc.
We could use the actual number, or spell it, or do a quirky one representing the allocated number.
Gives us chance to have some fun. Not forgetting to put our own title of couse.

How's that sound folks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 14:30

Can we do something with the number in it ?
Like One Flew over the Cickoos Nest ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 17:31

Sounds good to me that is what I meant. It will give us a good choice, either just a decorated number or a Quirky one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 20:55

Yeah the trash one is announced! I have been waiting for that Mr Green and I have 2 weeks off over Christmas and New Year to craft in!

Wonder what's in the bin Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 22:21

Hey Celfy it's not a 'PONG-A-LONG' Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 1:17

Nona - I will join in again as soon as I can and a February start for the numbers theme sounds great. I shall join then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 9:32

Oh great Patty, I am sure we will all be looking forward to you joining in again. Perhaps the New Year will be better for all of us.

About our NUMBERS- theme.
They must have the months theme number on the front of the ATC even if it is very small.
BUT if you choose to spell the number as part of your design, it doesn't need a number, just the word will be OK.

I will choose Steph's theme of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' as a written example.
A little number 1 would have to appear somewhere on the front.

(I am looking forward to seeing what we will acheive in this series and I think I will start with a quirky 1/ONEtoo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 12:01

Teabag wrote:Hey Celfy it's not a 'PONG-A-LONG' Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Lol

Ok I'll not look in the compost bin Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. 346459

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 12:11

And thinking about it Nona - I assume you will do numbers 1 - 10.
We could also have a film round, book title, or just a free choice as long
as the numbers are there. Endless possibilities with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 14:21

Whatever you want to do Nona you can count me in for it. Merry Christmas to you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 17:31

Can I do the recycling/trash one without signing up to the rest please? apart for the alpha one of course, I'm in that for the duration all things being equal.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13007
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 18:02

Steph, I will run theme one, NUMBERS-1 in February 2010 starting with Number 1 and
it will finish in December with NUMBERS-11.
(reason for a series of eleven is that we all ready have our January themes alloted. MUSIC + TRASH)

It would also leave us a clear run for a 12 month ZODIAC theme (as you suggested) starting in Jan 2011.
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thriftycrafter, the only swap you need to 'sign-up' for is the ALPHA-2 swap.
No 'sign-up' needed for the other he other two themes. Anyone can feel free to join in whenever they wish.
The only stipulation is that you use the 'get them to me date' which is:-

All ATCs must be with me by the last Tuesday of each month to receive your swaps.

Karelyn, I'm looking forward to having you join in the other swaps as well..

Steph, theme 2 will still vary each month giving me oppotunity to have film or whatever.
If we stick to more or less basic numbers for theme 1 (allowing for odd quirky ones) I think this would give us a good variety.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Knowing the continuation of our ALPHA-2, which will finish with Z in October) and with
theme 1, becoming NUMBERS we will all know in advance as to how we will plan our ATCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 21:00

Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Icon_redface Would like to Nona, but time is not on my side and with the CJ starting up again I won't get more done. I do like the challenge of turning a bit of junk into something attractive though.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13007
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2009 - 22:28

Whatever you want to do is ok with me Nona. Good to have a varied theme each
month. I only try to put ideas forward to help out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 0:50

I like you sugggesting things, two heads are better than one and especially mine at the mo', I have had a rotten 3 days ill. Sore throat, then sneezing which turned to asthma. But I think I am over the worst now, I am on the turn, like sour milk. Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Icon_cry LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 9:06

Teabag wrote:I like you sugggesting things, two heads are better than one and especially mine at the mo', I have had a rotten 3 days ill. Sore throat, then sneezing which turned to asthma. But I think I am over the worst now, I am on the turn, like sour milk. Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Icon_cry LOL

Aw - hope you get better soon and get rid before Christmas. I probably shouldn't
say this, but cold/flu wise I have been fine. Had both of the jabs available to me
and I don't feel as if there's anything in the offing. FC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 16:21

Thanks Steph, it is not flu just a b horrible bug/cold. We didn't have the flu jabs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 20:43

Made the trash ones :) Very useful way to use up all the rubbish that's been collecting in the corner for months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 13:59

Oh Great Celfy , nice to have you back on board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 19:21

I just hope they don't start to smell Mr Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2009 - 19:14

I hope you killed it Celfy! first, well I know you live in the country.LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 15:12

. . . . These swaps are open to anyone on this forum if you fancy having a go.

. . . ATC. Theme list. Jan 2010 to April 2010
. . . . . . . . . All ATCs must be 2.1/2 x 3.1/2 inches

. . . . . There are regularly 2 different themes each month. With no sign-up just a 'Get it 2 me Date'
Plus our AlPHA-2 theme which has a sign-up date, because I am running this especially for us on here,
so that makes 3 themes.

followed by edition numbers. Example = 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4, etc depending on how many you make.

All ATCs must be with me by the last Tuesday of each month so that you will receive your traded

JANUARY
Theme 1 = TRASH Use something normally thrown away. Please write below the label on the back what
. . . . . . . . . . . . . trash you have used but don't forget your own title. This will proove interesting for us all.

Theme 2 = MUSIC Anything to do with Music
Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2Q (don't forget your own title) [/size]

FEBRUARY
Theme 1 another series, starting in February will be NUMBERS and will run for 11 months
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ending with number 11 in December.
The actual number must be somewhere on the front of the ATC. Just one big decorated number if you want,
or use the number as a quirky one, depicting your association with it.

Theme 1 = NUMBER-1
Theme 2 = MY BOOK depict a book you have enjoyed, novel, crime, whatever. (Use book title for your ATC title).
Theme 3 = ALPHA-2R

MARCH
Theme 1 = NUMBER-2 (don't forget your own title)
Theme 2 = EASTER This gives us good scope to play

Theme 3 = ALPHA-2S

APRIL
Theme 1 = NUMBER-3 (don't forget your own title)
Theme 2 = RELAXATION Depict your idea of this. (We might all have a laugh at the results!)
Theme 3 = ALPHA-2T (don't forget your own title)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 11:25

. . These swaps are open to anyone on this forum if you fancy having a go.

. . . ATC. Theme list. April 2010 to July 2010
. . . . . . . . . All ATCs must be 2.1/2 x 3.1/2 inches

so that makes 3 themes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April
Theme 1 =
NUMBER-3 = The 3rd of this series of 9 ATC’s.
Please ensure that the number of the month appears somewhere on the front.
Theme 2=
RELAXATION ! = Depict your idea of this. (I know what mine is)

Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2T
May
Theme 1 =
NUMBER-4 The actual number must appear somewhere on the front of the ATC (don’t forget your own title
Theme 2 =
Flowery Not roses. Something pretty

Theme 3 name = ALPHA-2U
June
Theme 1 =
NUMBER-5 The 5th of this series of 9 ATC’s.
Theme 2 =
TOWN Depict something to do with the town/areayou were born or live in, but not just a map.
Theme 3
name = ALPHA-2
Jul

Theme 1 =
NUMBER-6 The 6th of this series of 9 ATC’s.
Theme 2 =
B&W + 1 = Black & White plus 1 colour of your choice. Anything you want using the 3 colours. (don’t forget your own title)
Theme 3
name = ALPHA-2W

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techy bloke was here 2.1/2 hours. PC now fixed gotta get some dinner now. No wonder I couldn't upload the photos.
1.55pm and as far as I know this is correct now.
If anyone spots what they think is a mistake please tell me. Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info. Icon_rolleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 13:16

Could you put the next lot up Nona so we know we will
be doing (from August) pretty please............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next