The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a lot of lovely stuff...

3 posters

Go down

What a lot of lovely stuff... Empty What a lot of lovely stuff...

Post by karinlouise Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 23:40

... I've just had a sort out of a shelf that I didn't do last month. I was looking for some ATCs that I have received to show Lily what an ATC is, and what to put on them. I have always tried to keep anything from swaps, etc in one place.....Well My Goodness.

I had forgotten loads of things and what a beautiful array of lovely items. Some of them from swaps I'd forgotten all about, some things I don't remember doing but must have Mr Green

Slide Mounts. Beer Mats. ATCs. Christmas Card/Make and Send Swap. Normal Card Make/Send Swap. ATCs Colour Themed. Tag Swaps for Adults and Children. Toppers. Tag Books. Christmas Stash.

Its taken me about two hours to go through it all, and have re-arranged most of it in a neater pile, but have put all my ATCs to gether on one big box. I decided to count them......and inc the two Kate put in the Mini Book Swap I have

I am amazed. Apart from a handful that are like the swap we've just done, and one or two that have come as christmas or birthday extras, it means that I have to have made that many too.

I found the box with all the ATCs from the first retreat swap. Me Myself and I it was called.

And the one that made me coo the most, I found me first ever Circle Journal. I actually thought I'd only done two, but I've done three. Both retreats and the Calendar girls. It was a real treat to read through them all again. In the box from the first retreat I found drink stirrers, beads (from those vases !!!! ) itineray, menus STRAWS !!!! I can't believe the wonderful stuff I've got.

So to all of you that have ever ever sent me anything

THANK YOU

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

What a lot of lovely stuff... Empty Re: What a lot of lovely stuff...

Post by gingerjo Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 15:07

Haha, red beads and black straws, I have some of the beads in my button jar Karin. I often look at my old swap things for inspiration, also have all the cards that anyone has ever made me too.
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 15:11

LOL i did pick up a glass nugget from the last one too but can't remember where I put it. I must admit I am pretty sure that around and about I still have all the hand made cards too. In fact the first lot I ever got for my birthday are stuck with foam tap to the beam a foot above my heard right now. Sloped roof and all that !!

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by cb Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 21:23

I was only looking at the little books I got in my very first swap, from Bobs, only the other day.
cb
cb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4405

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 21:53

What a lovely find. Nice surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down