The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)

+5
kimb
Di Masters
Lorraine
kt_dragonfly
Scrap Monkey
9 posters

Go down

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Empty I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 23:04

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Scaryduowhy look, it's Scatty and Batty!!

Had a day out at the weekend, bit of a spur of the moment thing, but there was a Bead Fair in Hereford. Phil and the girls had a lovely time exploring the town, the dogs snoozed in Scatty's garden, and Scatty, her DD and I went out to play. Had a really lovely day, met some of my glassy friends as well, and spent far, far too much!

Not a great photo, but the others were a lot worse I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Affraid

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Empty Re: I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)

Post by kt_dragonfly Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 23:23

Awwwww jealous!!

Kiss

Dragon I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Empty Re: I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)

Post by Lorraine Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 23:27

Lovely to see you both, again. Wave Nowt wrong with that pic, Tina. Glad you had a nice day. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 8:45

Glad you had fun!

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18812

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:17

aaaw fab piccie !! wish id been there ,even though im not into beads a good crafty day out sounds great whatever they sell.

tina you look as if you have lost some weight and is your hair a different colour ?
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:17

forgot to add ...what did you buy then ?
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:21

Aw - lovely pic. I wish I'd been there as well. Sounds fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 10:33

i wish i was there as well.

it is a lovely pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsfeefee Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 11:54

Lovely pic and sounds like a lovely day too.
Mrsfeefee
Mrsfeefee
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 2178

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 12:43

kimb wrote:

tina you look as if you have lost some weight and is your hair a different colour ?

erm yes, a bit, and yes, very different, although it has faded rather a lot and needs redoing. Thanks for noticing!

Jane, you'd have had a job fitting in the car with the six of us I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Icon_eek , and there was a LOT of walking, we had to park about 1/2 mile away from the centre. You'd have hated every second!

What did I buy? erm, now let me see....couple of findings, wooden beads and faux suede. Clear red glass, navy blue clear glass (that was Scatty's fault, she made me), buttery yellow glass (yum), robin hood opaque green glass, clear glass, stripy pink opaque glass (double yum, my friend Julie made me buy that one), dark multicoloured glass (Teresa from Tuffnells made me buy that one), pearl lilac glass (that was my fault entirely), coral glass stringers (thin glass rods), beautiful pale blue opaque glass. Oh, and a razor tool. Phil caught me trying to peel the price labels off it all I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Icon_redface I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Icon_eek I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Icon_lol .

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 12:46

oooh...i feel a song coming on 'hey big spender'....lol

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  342857 was there much wine?

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 14:17

you seem to have very little will power when all these people keep making you buy stuff ......................... Wink Wink Wink and as for phil catching you peel labels off ,silly girl do it on the way home in future .
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 14:24

Wine? I should say not, we were there during the day, got home at about 7.30 .

Phil was in the car with me, bit hard to peel without him seeing; next time I should do it whilst still inside the bead fair I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Icon_lol !!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 17:35

And next time I'll make sure the pub is open, lol.
Had a great day, Tina's family are a Fantastic bunch. I have got to say that Phil is ace as he took the girls to all the girly shops and then found asda for them to do yet more girly shopping.
Right, who told you to get Navy blue, I thought that was Goaty, I said the buttery yellow and the blue and the red and the, well you get the picture I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  528403
I didn't get much, got some hat pins, a multi coloured tube of square beads, two tubes of seed beads and special hand made ones, a blue for me and a purple for DD. DD on the other spent loads and wont share with her mum, I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  836668 LOL

I went to a bead fair, look who I found... (scary photo alert!)  Glowworm-1-1
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 20:30

meany ,fancy not wanting to share with you alison
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 9:53

LOL sounds like you all have great time, and of course am very jealous.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:31

LOL @ Scatty and Batty.
Re the lables leave a couple of labels on with the lowest prices, then he'll think it's all similarly priced. Devious me, never!

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12996

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down