The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap

+10
Mrsfeefee
karinlouise
WeirdCat
mistyrat
cb
thriftycrafter
kt_dragonfly
Scatty
Maria
Scrap Monkey
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2009 - 13:55

thriftycrafter wrote:you could do a lovely baa humbug scroogy one with a pic of you know who.

Hehe - sometimes one sentence can conjur up really funny images. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 684104

Back to top Go down

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 21:56

Right everyone, may as well keep this simple; we all need to send a card to the next person on the list down from us.....check whose name is under yours and post away!

Any questions, feel free to shout!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 22:38

Lorraine wrote:Well, I've always sent cards out and will feel awful if I don't, BUT...with things the way they are at the mo and the saving on postage....count me in too.

Even I can force myself to make ONE!!!! affraid

lol!

Same here LOu, I know I said I was disappointed last year that people didn't send cards, but this year has been too much and lack of funds means I will not be able to afford all the postage, plus making them- well theres no chance of that this year,lol.

I hae even been really bad with birthday cards this year. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_redface
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 22:43

gingerjo wrote:

I hae even been really bad with birthday cards this year. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_redface

........and in that, you are definitely not alone The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_redface . But do you know what? This is such a lovely supportive place to be, that nobody minds. That's why I came back The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 113764 .

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Nov 2009 - 23:20

Maria wrote:YES!!! one card only is a fantastic idea !

And I get yours The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_cheers The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_cheers The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 482736 The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 583433 The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 583433 The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 482736

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 6:31

Pity I missed this!

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17345
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 7:55

Oh Steph you are such a sweetie! How could I possibly mind making it now?

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10582
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 8:43

glad im on the list ..thanks dawn
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 10:16

Super, very easy to follow. Thanks hun again for organising. I think we all a bit strapped this year and this makes it perfect. I too have been lacks (sp?) again with sending all manner of cards this year. Got so much to do and as Jo said, cost of postage is too high at the moment for them all.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 10:57

karinlouise wrote:Super, very easy to follow. Thanks hun again for organising. I think we all a bit strapped this year and this makes it perfect. I too have been lacks (sp?) again with sending all manner of cards this year. Got so much to do and as Jo said, cost of postage is too high at the moment for them all.

It's been a tough year for everyone, and personally, I can't wait for this year
to be over and start fresh in 2010. Healthwise, I've decided I'm not even
going to have a cold next year The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 10:59

lyndaejane wrote:Pity I missed this!

Lynda

Lynda - its only just closed. I'm sure Tina would squeeze you on the end
if you grovel enough LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 17:20

Grovel, grovel, grovel.....licks fluff off carpet.....

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 17:30

Urgh stop it, that's yucky. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Affraid

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13007

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 18:20

LOL at you two.

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Glowworm-1-1
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 21:58

...as if by magic, Lynda's name appeared on the list The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kt_dragonfly Tue 1 Dec 2009 - 22:09

Scrap Monkey wrote:...as if by magic, Lynda's name appeared on the list The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Did ya get out your Christmas Fairy wand Tina Mr Green

I has my card already made, gonna wait before sending it though!

Dragon The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 0:07

Me too, just got a verse to sort out. Will have to wait till after the weekend though.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:24

Scrap Monkey wrote:...as if by magic, Lynda's name appeared on the list The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

.....and my very special prize is that I will be the one sending to Tina, so it better be good!

Seriously though, thanks so much Tina for adding my name. Now have to scrabble round in what little I can get to from my craft room and make something that approaches some sort of standard! Thank heavens I don't have to send to Lou - glitter is one of the things I can lay my hands on (just before we got our offer, I decanted my white glitter into a lidded box so I could sprinkle it easier. Needless to say, I didn't dare leave it in the boxes for the removal men to take, so brought it with me in the car to keep it upright).

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:30

lyndaejane wrote:

.....and my very special prize is that I will be the one sending to Tina, so it better be good!

Seriously though, thanks so much Tina for adding my name. Now have to scrabble round in what little I can get to from my craft room and make something that approaches some sort of standard! Thank heavens I don't have to send to Lou - glitter is one of the things I can lay my hands on (just before we got our offer, I decanted my white glitter into a lidded box so I could sprinkle it easier. Needless to say, I didn't dare leave it in the boxes for the removal men to take, so brought it with me in the car to keep it upright).

Lynda

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_lol The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_lol Now thats what I call dedication! I love all cards, so I'll be happy with whatever you manage to send!

Lynda, you need to change your 'location' on your profile!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 18:36

Scrap Monkey wrote:Lynda, you need to change your 'location' on your profile!

Whoops!

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 0:26

lyndaejane wrote:
So the one I've made with TINA written on it is no good now then? Hump
The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 978269

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 9:34

Oh no. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Affraid

My Blog Crafty K's Place

karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 10:23

Lorraine wrote:
lyndaejane wrote:
So the one I've made with TINA written on it is no good now then? Hump
The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 978269

We want evidence - I think you are pulling our plonker boots The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 684104 The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 684104

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 12:58

ROFL, do you need me to swap the list around Lou?

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 16:45

No, don't worry, Tina. I mean, it's not as if I've got anything better to do, is it????
I don't mind at all if Lynda disrupts my life. Wink

lol!

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 17:19

Awww, I am so sad, I cannot believe that I have missed this.

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 19:02

Lorraine wrote:
I don't mind at all if Lynda disrupts my life. The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Icon_wink

The Credit Crunch Christmas Card Swap - Page 2 Lol

Crawls away in corner and cries.

Lynda

lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 13:34

Tina, if there is anyone who has not actually made their card for the next person on the list, could I not slip in between? Feeling so sad that I missed the sign up!!!

Is there any one of you on the list who could send to me and I could send to the person you would have been sending to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 13:37

I've not made my card yet so you could send to my swapee if thats ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 15:15

Oh Sue,thanks so much, that would be lovely. I had just better wait until Tina gives this the all clear before we go ahe3ad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next