The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap

Post by Scatty Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 11:28

I missed this earlyer in the month, lovely ATC's everyone.
Good to hear that Colin is on the mend, and hopefully the printer is behaving too.
I am sorry that I didn't know about this earlier because there is no way You should have been told to contact Kodak........... When we make a purchase in this country the LAW STANDS that YOU have a contract with the SHOP/COMPANY that YOU bought it from, NOT the manufacturer. (My boss hates me for pointing this out) Please if ever this is tried on you say that you will see what trading standards have to say about it. YOU will almost certainly have a exchange done there and then, if you do have to go to TS they the company will have a visit and you will get the exchange done from that.
Off my soap box now.

ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap - Page 2 Glowworm-1-1
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2U .. (MAY - 2010) .. ATC swap

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 15:06

That is what I thought Scatty but PC world said to 'contact Kodak'.
If anything else goes wrong I will go about it a different way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone else ? been cut off from broadband beacause of the FOOBALL?? we could not stop on more than 3 mins a time all yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2