The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 22:46

Has it come Nona? I'm getting worried it was mine now, but I know I put a stamp on.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13000
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

Post by Guest Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 11:22

The understamped PINKY was Barbara's. Just bad luck I couldn't collect untill Tueday, but I didnt receive Cynthia's untll Tuesday anyway. I hope to get them posted by Monday. Sorry they will be late this month.

Karelyn, there is an October ALPHA-2Z received list above these posts. which I try to keep updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:59

I can only find the 2Y list which says I allso sent other swaps, which i didn't. I'm thinking it's got to you, or you would have said otherwise.
I think it is that list as it's headed Z with you having done Z but everyone else as having done Y, I only looked at my name to see if receieved and thought it was the Y list, cos it said Y LOL

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Fri 5 Nov 2010 - 19:26

🇪🇭 lol Karelyn

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18829

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 8:31

Oh dear what a whopping boo boo I made.
The list was titled in green with a Z
but the received lines had a Y instead of a Z. Only one little letter but what a big error.
I have just taken the 8 invisible ATCs away from you Thrifty. Crying Laughin Well they say, "what you've never had you never miss! "

PINKYs all posted at 4pm yesterday but not with a receipt as it was raining and the Post Office is the other end of town, but (lucky me) I have a Post Box is opposite my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyrat Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 18:46

My pinky arrived this morning. Received
9's from Nona, Barbara Hendry and Angela Deans
jigsaw from Nona, Barbara and Steph
Z's from Di Masters, Steph and Joy Semple

A big thankyou everyone they are lovely.

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 12:48

Mine arrived this morning.
Number 9 I had Stephs (snap lol), Suzie C's lovely cat one and Angela's Anniversary one.

Jigsaw - Steph's, Nona's and Angela's.

Z - Joy's, Barbara's and Karelyns.

Thanks everyone, a great selection.

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 18:52

Mine came, thank you everyone, what a great set I have now, this time I got;
Nona's Zebras, Barbara's Zebra crossing, Helen's Zenith, all very different techniques and lovely.
My background was stamped and embossed on some of the flowers Nona.

I won't join in another long term swap yet, as I'm looking forward to catching up on a few things, but I'll keep my eye out on the one off's. It's been fun and always lovely to have a pinky on the mat when I get home.

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 19:46

Thank you ladies - mine came this afternoon.

Nine - I got Di's Cloud 9 (as you said Di-great minds), Suzie's clever
9 Lives and Nona's Nine Pins. All very good.

Z - I got Helen's Zenith (great idea) and Zebras from Suzie and Nona.
(is that shrink plastic Nona ?)

Jigsaw I got from Joy, Di (love the way you used the jigsaw piece
as an 'H' Di - very clever, and Nona's (pretty but very 'thick in depth'
for you. Love it.
I loved all my pieces that I got, thanks all and Nona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 20:32

I have received my pinky today but haven't had time to open yet!

Thanks for joining in the alphabet swap everyone, it has been good fun and challenging at times. Like Karelyn I won't be joining anymore of the series swaps at the moment but may do one offs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 23:48

[quote="Steph"](is that shrink plastic Nona ?)

and Nona's (pretty but very 'thick in depth'
for you. Love it
haha Steph the Jiggy look thicker than it is with the twiddly bits, but they squash.

I will try to get the photos up another day and a new 'TOPIC' page for Novembers swap list
I am glad you ar e all pleased with what you received

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 8:15

Wow Teabag, both of us posting on the forum in same day...!!!!!

i have loved seeing what you all send to Teabag for these swapa, such amazing ideas x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Nov 2010 - 9:03

My November offerings were posted this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:02

ATC Sign up for NOVEMBER

The 3 themes are.... ANIMALS (not domestic) .. NEWS (what you would like to see).. CHRISTMAS

I thank you all for joining in my swaps and especially to Lorraine for allowing me these pages.
I did as promised and ran a full Alphabet swap for 'Canny loonies' which we all enjoyed.
But due to falling numbers of participants with illness etc, also other projects I want to continue with, so,
this
NOVEMBER's themes will be the last ATC swap . No December ATCs, as we all have Christmas items to do.

1- Me Teabag ...............Received.. ANIMALS .. NEWS .. CHRISTMAS
2- Joy..........................Received.. ANIMALS .. NEWS .. CHRISTMAS
3- Di ...........................Received.. ANIMALS .. CHRISTMAS
4- Seph........................Received.. ANIMALS .. NEWS .. CHRISTMAS
5- Cynthi .....................Received.. ANIMALS .. NEWS .. CHRISTMAS
6- Barbara ...................Received.. ANIMALS .. NEWS .. CHRISTMAS

The NEWS ATCs I have received so far are really super and I had a good laugh. Yes, yes and yes again Crying Laughin

Last edited by Teabag on Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 19:17; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:07

Whose have you received Nona ?? Mine were sent a week ago.

You say none for December. What about the ones on the list
you sent out ?

PS I think we could do with a thread each month to save as hunting
for it/asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 22:13

Steph the list of November's PINKYs received is above your message.
Novembers will be the last lot of swaps I am running for now, so no more threads will be needed.

All friends who have joined in these swaps please ignore the future swaps on the list I sent out.
I am sorry but Novembers is the last swap I have time to run, due to other commitments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 22:50

What a shame Nona, but I had a feeling it was in the offing - I
think I said on the phone to you. It seems very sudden, but I
would like to say thanks for running the swaps for as long as you have.
They have given me a lot of crafting pleasure and I shall miss them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 10:40

Would also like to say thanks Nona, have been wondering about the numbers falling over recent months.

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 11:45

Teabag wrote:
I thank you all for joining in my swaps and especially to Lorraine for allowing me these pages.
I did as promised and ran a full Alphabet swap for 'Canny loonies' which we all enjoyed.
But due to falling numbers of participants with illness etc, also other projects I want to continue with, so,
this
You're very welcome, Nona.
I'm sorry to hear that you're stopping and I hope you're OK.
I also hope we're not going to lose you completely, hun. We do miss your posting like you used to.

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 13:12

What a shame, but thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in organising the swaps.

Do we want to have another ATC swap organised in the New Year? (and is anybody volunteering?).

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyrat Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 15:03

Just seen this thread. Sorry to we are losing this swap but do understand. Thankyou for running this swap as long as you have giving us all a way to share our artwork. Take care and hope to read future posts on here from you.

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 17:02

You've put a lot of time effort and expense with all those pinkies, into this Nona, thank you so much. We have lovely ATC's to treasure because of it.

thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 0:08

Thank you all for your kind words, I have enjoyed running these swaps but, as you noticed less people were joing in and,
with falling numbers it was gettinng hard to run it fairly.

Lorraine, I will try to get back into the habit of posting next year when I hope to have sorted out lots of little niggly things.
I hope to get back to normal (whatever that is) next year and also participate in some of the forum swaps.

It has been a hectic year with health problems and maintenance on our home taking a lot of sorting out.
All of it involving workmen and clearing up after. We still have a leaky roof to be fixed before Xmas. Trying to locate
my craft junk in the middle of all this has been a nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyrat Tue 30 Nov 2010 - 14:30

my pinky went in post yesterday.

mistyrat
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 19:32

Well it seems that there are only 6 of us in the last ATC, CHRISTMAS & ANIMALS swap,
and only 5 in the NEWS swap. That explains everything, it has fizzled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 19:58

Teabag wrote:Well it seems that there are only 6 of us in the last ATC, CHRISTMAS & ANIMALS swap,
and only 5 in the NEWS swap. That explains everything, it has fizzled.

But didn't you drop doing Fullers Nona ? That would have lost a few.
May not have been many but we were keen. In Lorraine's last swap
there was only 4 of us. It made it worth it for those of us that took
part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Wed 1 Dec 2010 - 20:29

To be honest, I was unlikely to sign up to anything in December other than Secret Santa; but it's a shame that the ATC swap won't be there in the New Year.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 11:00

All 5 PINKY's in the post without receipt at 5pm yesterday.

Steph, I didnt stop doing 'Fullers' but the people dropped out one by one and the only one left was Barbara.
I do not attend the Fuller group any longer due to home circumstances as well as alterations there (mainy age and illness).

Friends, well I will miss organising the swaps but I ran them for nearly 4 years all told and it will free up my time to join in other swaps on here.

Thank you all for your participation,comments and understanding.
I have been so pleased with all the efforts you have made during the time.
It was exciting anticipating the
PINKY's each month and I know we will all miss them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 14:02

I am sure that the swaps will be missed Nona, but you do need to slow down and take time for you and hubby. the 'stuff' you have had to deal with at home is getting too much for you, although you have tried to hide it from people on the forum, you forget me 'the spy' knows all lol so come on and relax over christmas and then you will join in some of the swaps on here again, like you want to

As for fuller, the access issue takes the biscuit, folks....our council changed the disabled parking/drop off rules and this made it almost impossible for her and many others, to get there. Just a damn shame.

And my lady, i will say it here....stop feeling guilty...

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:13

My Pinky arrived today.

For the animals I have Joys Cheetah, Nona's Hanging around and Stephs Elephant (snap once again lol)

Christmas I have Steph's Angel, Joy's Sledging and Barbara's Santa.

Thank you Nona for all your work in arranging the swaps. I hope all the work on the house and health problems are resolved and that we see much more of you on the forum and in the swaps etc. Very Happy

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next