The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap - Page 3 Empty Re: ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

Thank you Lorraine for letting me run the ATC swaps with my own pages.

Friends, I enjoyed seeing all the fantastic art work that you all put into these minature wonders.
I considered myself the luckiest one getting to see and touch them, and would have liked to have kept them all.
Still like you say, we now all have super ATC collections.

Thank you all again for your kind comments and I do hope to get back and chat on here again in the New Year.

Yes Goaty our Council has made life as stressful as possible with their restictions.
(How I would love to have a councilor for a day with his ankles padlocked to a wheelchair. He would see the light! )
Thank you for your lovely invite for Christmas Day and I just hope the weather allows us to enjoy our time with you, your family and your beautiful new arrival, Isla..

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap - Page 3 Empty Re: ALPHA-2Y. (September - 2010) .. + ALPHA-2Z (Otober) ATC swap

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Teabag, Marie, Brett and Isla will have christmas lunch at their own flat..we will see them before or after tea..You are more than welcome to join us...we will be praying for no snow so u can make it, or we will have to do a meals on wheels dash. x

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3