The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts

+4
Scrap Monkey
Maria
Di Masters
thriftycrafter
8 posters

Go down

My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Empty My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts

Post by thriftycrafter Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:09

Here we are girls and boy;
[url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Mycards4[/url][url]https://2img.net/h/i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/thriftycrafter/mycards2.jpg" alt="" />[/url][url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Mycards[/url]
Richard's
[url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Steph[/url]
[url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Fromruth[/url][url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts P4110055[/url][url][IMG][url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Cards3-1[/url]

The size isn't the same as real life, in case you're wondering Evan is my ds2 and Pete is my friend's son, one of the twins with cerebral palsy, his got a bit squished in the post, I also put in one a colleague made, I think it might be a craft creations design.
Not sure what happened to the colour on Maria's and Jo's the one that looks purplish is really more brown and Marias is more peach than pink with lovely textures on it, and lace. Steph's has lots of lovely textures and layers on and the inside is beautiful too, scatty's is pearlised and the design is stamped, Jo's is very nicely made, looks nicer IRL Di's has lace and pearls, classic combination, love it, they are all so nice, I think it's Ruths, the blank inside one, has lots of layers and string and flowers with bling, so yummy. Dawn's is very pretty I got that stamp, so might have to blag this idea, Kim's is elicate, doesn't show up well here, nice cutting and punched edge, Tina, those colours are just grogeous and I love that stamp, will have to try this, I had a go on a card but worked rather quickly and didn't make nearly as good a job of it.
Lynda, well chosen, Thorntons was it? I know I had a box of those chocs, love the colours and a good choice for me.
They look fabulous on display, my SIL had a good look at them when she popped in today. xx Thank you all.

Last edited by thriftycrafter on Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13000
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Empty Re: My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts

Post by thriftycrafter Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:11

humph Jo's and Maria's have gone awol, will try to find them...
[url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Mycards2[/url]
there you go, I hope.
Today's delivery of gorgeousness, I don't know what they did to yours Emma, looks like it got folded almost in half, well made though as it doesn't seem to have suffered, Patty the postmatk on yours was 7th, where on earth it's been I don't know, at least they had the grace to frank it on the wrong side so the stamp is reuseable, so is yours Emma, so gifts from you two as well xxx
Aren't they lovely. I never think of slicing up a bugged strip, it's very effective.
[url]My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Morecards[/url]

Last edited by thriftycrafter on Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 9:38; edited 1 time in total
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Empty Re: My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts

Post by Di Masters Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:31

Really lovely selection.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18832

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:35

aww lovely, thanks for showing us, and glad mine turned up in the end, sorry it was late.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10579
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 21:25

They're all fab!

If Ruth's one hasn't been written in, feel free to write in it and use it for my birthday next month My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts 298664 .

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 21:30

Only one day Maria and if it hadn't been a Sunday then would have been on time, I won't class it as late, just an extension, DS1's however IS late, he really should get his Mum's card there on time, although I did get a mother's day card last week, miracles don't tend to come in twos in this family, I should be glad, no phone call either so he may be on exercise. My mum didn't work out that she could phone me from Germany either, she's forgotten we managed it when we lived there, LOL, she's visitng friends with a church group who do an annual exchange. Not sure what's happened to her card I know she posted that before she left.
Scatty; Well I did think perhaps it was a card and a gift in one, eg I could use it again, do you think she'd realise if I sent it to her next year tee hee.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 22:27

I am really hissed off that mine didn't come as it was posted in plenty of time - in fact, extra early. My brother's card for 20th March arrived on 3rd April!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 0:32

Mine better arrive too, although it was going to be late anyway 'cause I forgot my reminder.

Great cards, Karelyn.

Wish I could figure out how you post your images...all those url tags???? lol

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 8:54

Thanks for showing us them Karelyn - I do love to see them.
You got a nice selection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsfeefee Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 8:58

A great selection of cards Karelyn.
Mrsfeefee
Mrsfeefee
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 2178

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 9:40

Lorraine; I right click on the bottom load of martian in photobucket and paste it into the bottom box on the bracketty looking thingy here, I know, technically challenged!

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 10:10

Ah right. On the 'bracketty' looking thing (chain link btw, lol)..that's if you want to turn text into a link. Also, the url goes into the top box and the text you want to show goes in the bottom box. When you click on img code in PB, you paste that link directly into your post text box. Mr Green

Glad my card arrived too.

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 10:22

Lovely lot of cards Karelyn, thanks for showing us them.

My birthday cards from you all in 2 parts Glowworm-1-1
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 10:52

Some lovely cards, stunning in fact, you are lucky, am glad mine turned up at least, I have been trekking to another post box / office to see if there any better than the one I use and it looks like it is, I am stil having trouble with my ebay cards!

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 11:59

Lorraine wrote:Ah right. On the 'bracketty' looking thing (chain link btw, lol)..that's if you want to turn text into a link. Also, the url goes into the top box and the text you want to show goes in the bottom box. When you click on img code in PB, you paste that link directly into your post text box. Mr Green
er right, simples yes?
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 22:59

lol! Yeah, just click on your link in PB and paste it directly into this box that you're typing in. Don't click on any of the little icons above it. Mr Green

Simples..ha, ha.

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 19:45

Serious brain fart on my part!! lol!

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12276

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down