The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you CAN do it challenge #10...make you own ...

4 posters

Go down

you CAN  do it challenge #10...make you own ... Empty you CAN do it challenge #10...make you own ...

Post by kimb Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 15:36

ok , we have had a break from these for a short while out of respect for patty and ken and maria as i did not think it was right for me to set them while things were so desperately sad for them and i think its now time to restart them , so......on this one i want you to make your own patterned paper to use somewhere on your lo or card , so it could be a small piece or as big as you like . this gives you loads of options as you could stamp a pattern , or use alcohol inks ,or paint ,the list is endless so have some fun with it .
I look forward to seeing your work
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

you CAN  do it challenge #10...make you own ... Empty Re: you CAN do it challenge #10...make you own ...

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 15:44

sounds good, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with x

Back to top Go down

you CAN  do it challenge #10...make you own ... Empty Re: you CAN do it challenge #10...make you own ...

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 15:45

Can it be collage type or does it need to be painted/stamped ?

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 15:55

whatever you want as long as you made it yourself
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 16:10

Kim, what a kind thought my lovely! I admit Mia and I would have found it hard to join in but this will get me motivated again right now, so count me in!! I am actually intending to do the last one too. xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 17:41

I have some paper I made in school, I'm guessing we just have to decorate it not actually make the paper, but I might use my handmade paper to decorate.
This is going to be a good one.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 18:52

That's a goodun, Kim. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 19:09

Love this one Kim, and thank you so much for your consideration too - what a lovely person you are.

i love the sound of this one and if I ever ever have any time to myself ever again i will be catching up on the scraplift and this one.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10572
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Thu 27 Aug 2009 - 9:07

wwwhhheeeee , get going ladies !! i want to see loads of crafting done and on the forum
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down