The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap

Post by Guest Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 11:27

Ah, thanks Lorraine.

Friends, I have just realised I will need to put our new quartely Theme List in the PINKYs and I haven't finished it yet as I have been 'helping' to do Goatsy Photo Twinchies for her/your retreat.

So March's swaps will be a bit later in me posting them, it's Easter anyway so post will be erratic.
(hopefully not like the loss of Lauren's ALPHA-2S ATCs)

Wish I was coming to the retreat as I would have liked to have joined in and swapped a photo twinchie from you all. Never mind aye, that's lif, I should be use to it now, but still resent it. (him up there I blame it on!)

Back to top Go down

ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap - Page 2 Empty Re: ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap

Post by Di Masters Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 12:41

Email addy sorted, nice to talk to you Nona.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18844
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 13:48

Nona, I would have liked to have gone as well but now I have taken on my dad and with family problems its not going to happen for a long while. Still you have to look on the bright side, we will be able to see hopefully what they have made.

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 14:24

When are you going to 'help' me with my twinchies Nona?
I don't have a clue.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 17:32

All PINKYs in the post this morning with a P.O.P receipt. Photos are taken ut the ALPHA one wont load into Photo Bucket ( it says it is an odd jpeg) so I will have another go at it !!

I have enclosed the new quarterly theme list with your ATCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 9:31

Pinky arrived safely Nona, thanks.

I have Steph's, Nona's and Sue Davies Easter ones. Nona's, Barbara and Suzie C's letter S and Nona's, Suzie C and Cynthia's Numbers ones. Thanks all, they are great.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18844

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 9:35

Noticed you haven't put 'T' list up to sign up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 21:07

Teabag wrote:

I have enclosed the new quarterly theme list with your ATCs

Nona, would you be able to put it on a thread for those of us who didn't take part last month please? Would like to join in again if I get the chance.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 23:50

thriftycrafter wrote:When are you going to 'help' me with my twinchies Nona?
I don't have a clue.
Karelyn, I wish you lived nearer, I think you just have to make sure that the twinchies for your retreat have your own photo on them, all 20 twinchies so you each get one of everyones.
A two inch square pice of card with your photo and a bit of decoration, thats all. (and a lot of time)
I will post you 24 twinchie squares if you want me to. (4 extras for just in case!) Please let me know.

Di, nice talking to you too.

Steph, Had big probs with PC and 'malware' whatever that is - took us all afternoon and still cant get it sorted.
I will put up the sign up list, but go ahead and do them anyway.

Tina, there is a theme list already on here for April.
Nona's ATC Themes - Quarterly Swap Lists info.
So if you feel like joining in again just go a head. I was hoping you would. I will post you a new quarterly list.

I will try and get the photos up tomorrow girls, as they are so nice to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 0:16

Nona, Malware is like a spy only a bit higher risk than spyware. Some sites embed things in your pooter that can possibly pick up personal info. They also slow your pooter down. Download Ad-Aware and this will find and destroy them for you. I've used it for a long time.

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 0:17

Lorraine wrote:Nona, Malware is like a spy only a bit higher risk than spyware. Some sites embed things in your pooter that can possibly pick up personal info. They also slow your pooter down. Download Ad-Aware and this will find and destroy them for you. I've used it for a long time.

LOL - I know - it was Teabag that had the problem. Thanks anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 9:35

Jeez, you were quick, lol. I altered that straight away!!!!

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 9:47

Lorraine wrote:Jeez, you were quick, lol. I altered that straight away!!!!

LOL - no good letting the grass grow !!

[humming] only 4 days to go, four days to go..............

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 13:14

Aw Teabag, I was joking, although I'd love to craft with you, you never know, sometime I just might, very good of you to offer the card, i'm thinking I'll decorate a big sheet, mark it into squares, stick the gruesome pics on and cut it up.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 17:55

sounds good thrifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 18:00

Here are your ALPHA-2S ATCs
ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap - Page 2 10-03Mar-Alpha2Sa

Top Row - Me Teabag, title = Scarecrow. I have a lovely RS of a scarecrow but I couldn't find it so,
I drew Worzel instead).. Cynthia, title = She Sells Sea Shells. All cut and raised from the background..
Middle Row - Barbara, title = Shoes.. Steph, title = Swan Lake. A decaupaged swan on a mica
shiney background.. Karelyn, title = Scrapbooking. (for those of you who get one of these, if you get a
magnifying glass you will see me, Cajungirl, Thriftycrafter, Goaty and Teabag in that order at 'Goatys 50th')..
Di, title = Spots Before The Eyes. A kinetic ATC because the the middle big spot opens to reveal.....
Bottom Row - Joy, title = Scarecrow. A lovely RS and just right for an ATC. (So was mine if I could
have found it and it was yet a different one. I think he's gone to look for Goatys goat R Stamps.
Probably shareing the same field and covered in dust! ALPHA-2S..(MARCH - 2010).. ATC swap - Page 2 836668)..
SueD. title = Squeals On Wheels. (that's a sneaky S but super because they do squeal)..
HelenG. title =Sea of Tranquility. An acrylic painted sea. ( I am glad I am not in a boat on that sea as it looks anything but tranquil!).. Suzie, title = Sunflower. RS with middle filled with those minature beads.

Last edited by Teabag on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 9:51; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Apr 2010 - 18:42

Steph, did Lauren's S ATC's turn up? I have made another sea one if you would like me to bring it to the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 8:55

Helen wrote:Steph, did Lauren's S ATC's turn up? I have made another sea one if you would like me to bring it to the weekend.

No Helen, Lauren's never turned up. I have sent her one of mine though as I wouldn't like her to give up crafting at such an early age just because of a bad postal experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 9:10

As Nona said, they never showed up - that would be lovely of you Helen
to give her an extra one. There is an envelope here for her which feels like an ATC
and she will be here for a short time this afternoon as I won't see them at
all this weekend. She will also get Nona's scarecrow then as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 May 2010 - 8:49

I want to say thank you to Nona, Karelyn and Helen for the lovely
atcs they sent me when mine disappeared in the post. They are in my folder
and I love them all. Thank you again
Meant to say sorry its taken awhile to say thanks but we haven't been at
Nans(Steph) for a couple of weeks
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 May 2010 - 17:19

You're welcome Lauren, missing post is very frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2