The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday.

+3
Lorraine
Scrap Monkey
Di Masters
7 posters

Go down

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. Empty Greggs new machine, bought yesterday.

Post by Di Masters Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 15:42

The new toy - already been washed and polished lol. Looks like another layout to be done for the car collection, though have to get a pic of it in the dark first because when he unlocks it evidently the inside all lights up!

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. P1000629

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18834
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. Empty Re: Greggs new machine, bought yesterday.

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 15:46

Very flash - sort of pictures my lads like.
Hope he got a good deal on the price.

Back to top Go down

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. Empty Re: Greggs new machine, bought yesterday.

Post by Scrap Monkey Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 17:26

Very smart!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 0:02

Smart car. White wheels too. Excellent. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 9:18

wowee thats a super looking car ,my lads would love that !!..what type is it cos they will ask me when i tell them ,but no doubt they would know it if i showed them this pic. there is a young lad on our street that has a flashy car like that and he was working on it when i passed to go to art group on afternoon then when i came back he was taking pics of the wheels ...he had put bright orange " bits " on them and wanted pics to show off to his mates i suppose . does go cruizing !! the latest thing with youngsters and there cars where they all meet up and inspect and enjoy each others cars . some are a bit noisy and rody cos you get the idiots who go tear arsing and burn rubber and act dangerously but if done thoughtfully can be enjoyable to them . my lads used to do it coming home at 4 in the morning on cruizing nights .the police are trying to stop it all but i think they should just focus on the rowdy ones ,spoil it for all as usual .
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 10:45

well, not into cars, I mean the photo just looks like a car to me, but Im glad he's got something he is happy with.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10579
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 11:31

Its a Rover 25 Kim, lots of tweaked bits and pieces. The lad who did the work has given Gregg the garage advert and picture of the car as he bought it, bulk standard, and also a copy of a magazine called Fastcar (your boys will probably know it) that has a four page spread of the car in it. He has done a lot of work on it. It still has the lads personal number plate on it, evidently someone bought it for his birthday, because he couldn't afford the transfer fee - having already bought another car to do up.
At the moment it is still too low and he has trouble getting up over the path onto the drive lol. He came back very late from cruisin last night and gave up and parked it on the road! The front scrapes rather nastily if he doesn't get it just right - don't know how he would get on when one of the neighbours parks slightly over edge of drive.

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 15:01

Well hopefully that will persuade the neighbours to park more considerately, esp if he has to knock them up at 4am to get in the drive. My first thought was, that looks good for spped bumps, tis low isn't it. A lads dream I'm sure, no wonder he's pleased.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13000

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 13:16

These show the magazine article, thought they would be good for extra pics on a layout.

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. P1000633

Greggs new machine, bought yesterday. P1000634

Still waiting for one of it in the dark - he is out until the wee small hours so not had a chance of taking pic!

Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 13:59

swish car, wonder just how often he'll be washing it in a few months then. Novelty wears off too quickly Mr Green

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down