The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stamped Images

2 posters

Go down

Stamped Images Empty Stamped Images

Post by karinlouise Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 10:09

I was thinking, yeah I know...I can hear my brain too Stamped Images Icon_biggrin

Kate was asking about stamped images and a few of us said we'd see what we had. There are a number of digi image sites but I was thinking......

...why not do our own.

We could stamp a sheet of images, load up a scan/photo of it. If someone likes something on the sheet, even if its only one image, they PM the owner and the owner emails them the whole sheet. Its already saved on our PC because we need it to load the picture, so we just attach it in an email. Of course it means that when the 'asker' PMs the 'owner' she will have to remember to include email address (something I'd be likely to forget) Stamped Images Icon_redface

I don't know what they will print out like, but the ones I did this morning have scanned ok, I've printed them using draft quality onto printer paper and they have come out see-able, but with higher quality would be even better.

What do you think?

Lorraine would this constitute a swap and should we put it in that area, or here in general craft chat. I don't know how this would work, or even if we are allowed to.

xxx

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Stamped Images Empty Re: Stamped Images

Post by Lorraine Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 10:33

Actually hun, it would contravene a lot of copyright laws unless the particular stamp had permission for electronic copying, which only a few have.

Sorry hun, but I think it would be a bit risky to post that one up as a swap. However, what you do privately between yourselves has nothing to do with me. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Wed 27 Jan 2010 - 10:39

I did wonder about that, though it occured to me that we post up pictures with it on cards.

No worries, I'll email Kate with the sheets anyway. If anyone else interested, they mainly cutie ones with a couple of more grown up ones !!! I'll email to you too.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content