The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!)

5 posters

Go down

Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Empty Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!)

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 20:39

I have spent this evening updating my shop, nine beads sets, and 4 silver cored (to fit troll/ Pandora etc) beads! Not going to show you them all, but here is a taster....
Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Core5..the set grew a bit!
Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Core1
Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Beads2-1Tinkerbelle, complete with fairy dust!
Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Beads4-1
Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Beads1-1

Please feel free to go nosy in the shop, it makes my stats look good Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Lol (click on the link below)

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.saltwaterstudiopembroke.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Empty Re: Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!)

Post by Maria Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 20:51

Oh they all looks superb... love those frosty ones... off to have a browse but refuse my order if I buy any more please!!

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10572
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Empty Re: Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!)

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 20:52

Maria wrote:Oh they all looks superb... love those frosty ones... off to have a browse but refuse my order if I buy any more please!!

okey doke! Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Lol

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

No, I'm not putting my 'to do' list here, that would be far to organised, PLUS I would have to keep it up to date  Laughing
Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 21:00

OMG...... garden party and leonardo are both to die for and neither will stay on your site for long.... have just shown Twiz (who I have to say was not that interested and said erm didnt you just buy those. Grrr. men eh)

Oh dear. I need to either learn to jewellery make (no chance) or hope my mother or brother sees this post....well, my mother might, especially as you say garden party would make into earrings too.

These beads are all fab and its making me want a pandora necklace now too.

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 21:01

Maria wrote:OMG...... garden party and leonardo are both to die for and neither will stay on your site for long.... have just shown Twiz (who I have to say was not that interested and said erm didnt you just buy those. Grrr. men eh)

Oh dear. I need to either learn to jewellery make (no chance) or hope my mother or brother sees this post....well, my mother might, especially as you say garden party would make into earrings too.

These beads are all fab and its making me want a pandora necklace now too.

Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) 113764 Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) 113764 Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) 113764 Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) 113764

Leonardo are made from the same glass combination as your new necklace!

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 21:30

gorgeous..and just as a bit of info...there is a huge gap in the market for anything dark or navy blue....i have been searching all over, even in the cheapy shops and asian shops..no joy..except a necklace...which i must post a pic of to show u....

i have heard others ask for same and been told that they either sell really quick...or that they cant find a supplier for those.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 21:57

Some lovely beads you have there Tina.
cb
cb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4405
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:00

sp01goat wrote:gorgeous..and just as a bit of info...there is a huge gap in the market for anything dark or navy blue....i have been searching all over, even in the cheapy shops and asian shops..no joy..except a necklace...which i must post a pic of to show u....

i have heard others ask for same and been told that they either sell really quick...or that they cant find a supplier for those.

Oh thanks for that! There's a dark set in the shop, and a very dark blue silver cored bead.

Thanks Cath!

Maria, next time we have a Retreat I'll gladly reach you a few jewellery making basics.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:17

Oh I am so sorely tempted by the garden party... especially as you say leonardo is similar to my peacocks, so it makes it kind of easier to choose... alas, birthday money is now gone though!

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:19

...and someone has bought Garden Party already Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_eek Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_biggrin . Think I might need to make some more with that combination of colours.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:20

well it blooming well wasnt me!!!! I said they wouldnt stay long didnt I.

Cant say Im surprised though.

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:24

Maria wrote:well it blooming well wasnt me!!!! I said they wouldnt stay long didnt I.

Cant say Im surprised though.

I know, and anyway you told me not to accept any more orders from you Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_wink . I'm chuffed to bits actually, the lady who bought them lives in Pembroke Dock and runs a jewellery shop Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_biggrin .

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kt_dragonfly Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 22:47

Ooooooooo I like them tinkerbell ones!!!! Mr Green

Dragon Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 23:24

I love em all, esp tinkerbell, and the red ones.

My sister has asked me to make small drops in turqu blue with gold as she's not been able to get them in that combination at all....so its seems suzy is right about the blue.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 8:03

MIA TWIZELL!!!!!! You have been keeping that purchase very quiet ... come on, tell your old Mum what you bought you nortydorty!!!

Tina, so very glad you are doing so well. Off to have a browse myself later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 8:34

Wow - you have gone from strength to strength Tina. Beautiful.
I love them all. I wish I wore jewellery, but I wear one necklace Den
bought me years ago. I don't go anywhere to wear it, but I have to
say how impressive they all are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 8:45

I just went and had a look at your website. Wow. Everything is so beautiful
Tina - I am so impressed.
I tried to leave a message twice and both times it told me I had put
the wrong security number in, but I know it was right Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 8:52

oops, have emailed you a pic mum. I bought the delicious 'preening peacock' ones and some super earrings to match - last of my birthday money and the only bit that wasnt spent on crafts!

Tina, I really do think you should make garden party again.

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 8:54

Maria wrote:

Tina, I really do think you should make garden party again.

I will, I would quite like some for myself Deckchairs multiplied, and lots more (photo hog, as per!) Icon_lol

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 9:44

They are all beautiful so amazing, I know people have asked before, but are any of the beads able to fit love links bracelet, similiar to pandora. Would love to buy for my friend for Christmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrap Monkey Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 10:31

MrsShorty wrote:They are all beautiful so amazing, I know people have asked before, but are any of the beads able to fit love links bracelet, similiar to pandora. Would love to buy for my friend for Christmas

Thank you!

Yes, there is a page on the shop called 'Bear Hugs'; these are larger holed beads with sterling silver cores, suitable for bracelet systems.

Tina
My Beads on Etsy

our website

Scrap Monkey
Scrap Monkey
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down