The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

+12
thriftycrafter
Scatty
Maria
Di Masters
cb
lyndaejane
Mrsfeefee
WeirdCat
kimb
kt_dragonfly
supergran
Lorraine
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) Empty Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Lorraine Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 15:55

Here ya go, girls and boys. Use this thread to thank anybody for your Chrissy cards. Mr Green

I'll start by saying thank you to Steph. I have just received your lovely card with your lovely verse. Clever you. clap Thank you also for the lovely oriental papers and stickers. Gorgeous. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by supergran Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 16:27

I'll say thank you to Steph as well for her lovely card and great verse, also the Packets of embellishments, I will put a picture up when there is a thread for it.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) BThank you for my cards....(for all of us) IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by kt_dragonfly Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 17:34

Thanks again to Steph who wins my 1st chrissy card of the year & thanks for all the little goodies inside, gorgeous card Kiss

Dragon Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) Empty Steph

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 18:09

Thank you Steph for my lovely card, and the goodies inside. The verse was sooooo lovely too.
Pat Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 18:48

A huge thank you to Steph from Tim and I as well! Loved the card and the verse inside ....... also, all the yummy stash!!

Thank you so much, hun!! Loves ya xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 19:47

and one from me too steph and the goodies are much appreciated , love the verse
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 20:50

So pleased youlike your cards. The poem took me ages. I was going to try and include everyone's name but
it proved impossible as it would have been sooooooo long.
I am amazed at how many cards have reached you today, more so with the card that went to
Bobs and Tim at the other end of the country in Aberdeen.
I included a little something for everybody. I have still got one address to get which isn't
on the RAK list and will PM that person tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 7:54

Thank you from your goaty friend...

i loved the verse and it nearly made me cry..you lot seem to time thinigs to send me when i need them most...I thought it was our first card but hubby had been hiding one he got from a mate..but that doesn't count as i saw yours first...and your is handmade and gorgeous....are we gonna put pics of our cards up?

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 13:27

Thank you Steph, I was so surprised when i opened it, will have fun with the contents, I can beat some of the others, you're my third Christmas card. Thanks again

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12272

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 14:24

Thank you Steph for my lovely card and the goodies, they will be put to good use. I think your verse is brill.
p.s. Its my first card as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsfeefee Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 15:42

Thank you steph for the card and goodies. you clever thing writing that great verse!
Mrsfeefee
Mrsfeefee
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 2178

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 16:15

My thanks too for the lovely card, Steph, and the stash gift inside - it was so kind of you. The poem was great - well done for being able to compose such a long poem! It's all so much appreciated, especially as you've had such a rough year and so much ill-health to battle with.

It's not my first card (my oldest friend, who lives in Italy is always first as he posts them extra early to be sure) but it's my first hand-made one. I'm daft, as I keep the handmade ones on a separate card-hanger from the rest so I can show them off to non-crafting friends!

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 17:23

I would like to add my thanks as well for the lovely card I received today. And the photo sleeves inside. Thank you Steph.

Also my first card.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 18:43

Thankyou from me too Steph, a lovely card and a surprise full of goodies.The verse was lovely too, clever you.
cb
cb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4405

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 18:44

Thanks from me too! For the beautiful card and all the lovely packets of goodies inside!

It's my second card - and actually my second hand made card, and funnily enough it's my secong Iris-folded card too (and I've never had an Iris foldeed christmas card before this week!).

Thanks hun Loves ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 18:45

It was just about my first card, my sis in laws was in the same post.
Lovely card and pressie.
Hand made ones def get pride of place!
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18810

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 13:37

Oh you are such a darling Steph!!!! My postie has just been and he was carrying your gorgeous card (absolutley nobody can make that iris folding look as good as you do). The card is fabby and my only one so far so its gone right in the centre of the mantlepiece where it will stay. I loved the poem and the nice words you wrote and I squealed for joy at the contents of the parcel (Steph sent me some ski clothes embellishments and a fantastic nursery rhyme die of old mother hubbards shoe - wait till you see it)

Thank you for being so very good to me Steph

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10572
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 13:53

Really pleased it arrived okay. I thought the die was perfect for you with
your nursery rhyme theme CJ.
I was going to send it to Pattys for you to open on Christmas day, but when
bringing the van fell through I thought I'd send it direct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 14:33

I too must add my huge Thanks to Steph for a lovely iris folded card that arrived yesterday, also Thanks for the pressy will put them to good use.
Sorry I didn't get on line yesterday to say the Thanks but its given me the kick start I needed to get on with some myself.
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 18:31

Thank you Steph for mine too which arrived today, DD has already got her fingers around the mermaid embellies, what a lovely surprise. I love green, and having all those lovely green papers on one card is terrific, Thank you, you have been a v busy bunny, love the verse too.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 12995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Dec 2008 - 19:14

Thanks to Steph from me to. Lovely surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 12:16

Thank you too Steph for my lovely lot. I got some lovely teddy papers etc., very much appreciated. I really love the card, thank you. Iris folding is a favourite of mine.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 14:26

A big thank you to Pat, (Nannypat) for the lovely card I got this morning.

It's gorgeous, Pat. I love the little postcards and the backing card is beautiful. Thank you, very much, hun. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 14:34

And thank you for my lovely card as well Nannypat.
It's lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 20:13

and me Nannypat... Geri thought she had a new nanny when she asked me who had sent 'us' a card and i said ..'oh look, its from nannypat...' Laughing

how did you get that cloth so flat and unwrinkled...Geri thought it was printed paper till i made her do the touchy feely bit.. then she was 'Wowed'

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 10:24

THank you to Steph, my card arrived on Friday and is gorgeous, we loved the colours. Rosie whipped the birthday cakes out before I could look, lol. Thank you so much for the bits, must be costing you a fortune in stash Wink

Thanks also to Nannypat for my card which a arrived yesterday, I love it. Need to get my card hangers out now.
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 11:24

A thank you to Richard for my card that arrived yesterday. Had to explain to Martin who Richard was !!!! Mr Green A lovely card as usual, a peaceful and joyous Christmas to you too.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 19:20

Thank you maria for the card with the cute stocking on, I also enjoy your company online!!

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12272

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 19:22

BLIMEY!!! that must have gone suerpsonic! I only posted them Friday afternoon!

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10572
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 20:17

me too maria , i got mine today , thank you , i love that merry christmas stamp you used on the vellum
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next