The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

+12
thriftycrafter
Scatty
Maria
Di Masters
cb
lyndaejane
Mrsfeefee
WeirdCat
kimb
kt_dragonfly
supergran
Lorraine
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 11:59

Thankyou for the lovely card Joy it's so thoughtful of you and such a stunning card.

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 12:56

Thank you to Tracey, Joy and Nanny Pat for the gorgeous cards that arrived today! Mr Green

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 6 Empty Thanks to Joy

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 13:55

Thank you Joy for the really pretty card, thats very kind of you. Pat Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrulesfootball Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 14:36

hi steph,
yey!!!!thankyou m8 your a star,thats something else i dont need to try and remember!!!
sorry hun my brains like a sieve sometimes cause of me.
glad i sent you two cards now though even if it was an accident!!!
lol richardxxx
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://rickscardmakingempire.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 14:56

Will say thankyou to Tracey for the card received this morning, but will PM her as well in case she comes on here but doesn't have time to read everything.

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17319
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 15:41

Thanks to Joy from me :) Love it, is it a stamp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 17:24

Thank you for the cards Joy and Goaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 19:31

I would like to thank Karelyn, Tracey, Joy and Nicci for their lovely Christmas cards.

Also thank you Lorraine for your birthday card. Do you know thats the first handcrafted birthday card I have ever got for you after all these years, lol.

I am wondering where all my ATC's and tree decorations have got too as I sent one to everyone on the Raks list, but doesn't seem like everyone has got them!
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 20:19

I too would like to say thank you to Joy and Tracey. Lovely cards thank you so much. xxx

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 21:05

gingerjo wrote:
Also thank you Lorraine for your birthday card. Do you know thats the first handcrafted birthday card I have ever got from you after all these years, lol.
Is it really??? Well, blow me. Very Happy I'm glad it got there in time, hun and very surprised too I may add. Mr Green

Thank you, Karelyn for your lovely card. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 21:43

Had lovely cards this morning from Joy - love the bauble,
Billie, what a cute little bunny, and a iconic image from Bobs
and Tim. Thank you all very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 22:32

thanks Joy for the lovely card. x

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Sat 20 Dec 2008 - 22:50

TODAY I RECEIVED QUITE A FEW cards among them wewre one from bobs n tim , 1 from ruth , 1 from joy and one from msty or was that one yesterday ???
anyway thank you all , they are now blutacked to the doors on show for all to see
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 11:35

Thanks to Ruth and Karelyn (like your holly 'buttons' lol) for lovely cards received today.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18833

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 11:43

Oh I have had a fantastic post today
- lovely card from Joy, really smashing
- card from Tracey - if anybody talks to her please thank her for me and wish her a Happy Christmas too
-fantastic hand drawn card from Nona - Nona you are soooo talented, and ive never known the second verse of that carol. The whole card is a masterpiece and must have taken you forecer
- really nice card from goaty - my favourite 'non hand made' one this year. Its so cheerful and says 'jolly holly' on it which made even an old bah humbug like me smile. i love it. And best of all....... it contained one of those glorious ATCs (number 6) and they are even better in the flesh. Goaty, you need to do more crafting cos your stuff is really super. This is a lovely thing indeed, its gone right up the hit parade in my ATC book.

Thank you to all concerened. Like I said, a bumper good post it was.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10579
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 14:29

Thank you Karelyn for the lovely card.
regards Pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 18:39

Thanks to Nicky for your lovely card, hun and for the sentiment. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 19:04

Thank you to Nicky and to Karelyn! Gorgeous cards, both!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrulesfootball Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 19:38

thankyou so much to
misty,thrifty crafter and bobs,
sorry for delay been really poorly last 4 days or so.
love richard
jcrulesfootball
jcrulesfootball
Canny Crafter
Canny Crafter

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://rickscardmakingempire.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 21:03

Maria, so glad you got it before you came to england..i was worried you would think teabag and i didn't luv ya anymore.. glad you liked the atc..they were very easy but i loved the idea. Patty does have a tiny something for you from me.

Please give Patty loads of hugs from us..and i will tell you what i tell my kids about their 'natural dad' If he was so perfect and good at solving problems, we would still be together and he wouldn't have another failed marriage at the moment.. Please realise and assimilate all nice or positive comments he makes and ignore and reject the crap...tell him he can choke on his (negative) own words..or shove them where the sun cant shine..even in the summer Very Happy

If he wants an idea of how much you and Patty are loved, he needs to log on here and take his chances with the wolves amonst us. I have to say..i have never met him..and unless i can give him a piece of my mind...i have no wish to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 22:31

I had three cards and my Christmas ATCs this morning, so a nice postbag.
Thanks to Tracey for the card - hope things looks up for you in the New Year.

Two fab handmade cards from Sue (Amullree) - I love the Christmas tree-
unusual and amazing. I keep looking at it - I adore it.

The other card was from Karelyn - lovely embossed holly card.
It's very effective.

Thanks all very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bead Queen - Carol Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 1:04

Thank you to....

Bobs & Tim
Tracey

The cards are lovely thankyou. Very nice of you to send me one.

Carol XXX
Bead Queen - Carol
Bead Queen - Carol
Super Crafter
Super Crafter

Number of posts : 678

http://www.freewebs.com/carolpassarojewellery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 9:46

Thankyou for sending me such a lovely card Karelyn. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 15:09

I got another couple of lovely cards this morning :) Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 19:18

Hmm not sure if all my Christmas cards got to everyone, I posted 33 or 34 can't remember off the top of my head and there seems to be about 10 or 11 that haven't got to people. I am sorry if you never received yours I should blaim RM. I did get proof of posting so if you could let me know if you didn't get it I will claim back for my large letter stamp!!as that amount soon adds up!
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 11:56

Thank you for my Christmas cards Jo (ATC), Lou and Bobs - lovely that you thought of me seeing as I haven't been around much this year!

As I give up (real) work next June I hope to be around a bit more, although I am supposed to be trying to make a bit of money from jewellery and stained glass so I may actually be working harder/longer hours!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Dec 2008 - 13:03

As I got a bit mixed up with my thank yous for my lovely cards, I thought I would just put a piccie on of all the forum cards that I got. At least, I hope they are all there, I went around the room collecting them, so hope I didn't miss any out.
Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 6 Foirumcards

Thank you Amulree, Steph, Bobs & Jo (Back Row)
Ruth, Richard, Goaty, Di, Nona, Maria, Joy, Lou and Billie, whose card arrived at the very last moment on Christmas Eve. Thank you one and all for your cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Dec 2008 - 21:03

Nice display. Will try and take mine - probably be Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6