The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

+12
thriftycrafter
Scatty
Maria
Di Masters
cb
lyndaejane
Mrsfeefee
WeirdCat
kimb
kt_dragonfly
supergran
Lorraine
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 16:12

Jo - I didn't mention the "thing" in the card, because I thought it was for Maria!!!! She will love it, I know, and I loved it too but just thought it wasn't mine anyway! Sorreeeeeeeeeee!!! xx

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 16:16

Have just caught up on this thread and I was right Steph - it WAS you!! Thank you again - will post a piccy as soon as I can but am a bit pressed for time this afternoon. It is truly lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 18:12

Another lovely one, Steph.

Jo, I got your card today. Thank you for the super ring ornament that was in it. It's really lovely and I shall hang it up. Mr Green

I'm not a complete idiot...some pieces are missing!

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16280
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 12:12

Thanks Jo for your card and the christmas hanger, a very novel use for a curtain ring!

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18833
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 14:02

Thank you Di for the lovely card which arrived today (yay, Ive got two now!!!) Very clever with the detacheable ATC on it. Thank you

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10579
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 14:29

Thank you Jo for the card and the ornament, the tree went up just now and the ornament has been placed, not once but twice, fiirst time round Frodo swiped it off the tree.

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12276

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 Empty Jo

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 15:12

Thank you very much for my card and hanger,it has a special place on my tree.I hope you got my card Very Happy

Last edited by nannypat on Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 19:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 16:06

Received your card today, Jo - thankyou, and thanks also for the ring ornament (lovely vintage style again!). It's a super idea - mind if I copy it? Have some mine-size rings and I think they would look great done like that. Have been wondering what to do with them but couldn't bear to throw them out!

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 17:06

Thanks to Jo for my card and ring ornament too! What a novel idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2008 - 20:28

Maria, thank you for your lovely card that came yesterday. You are now really into the swing of making cards.
Jo, your card and tree ornament came this morning, thank you for thinking of me.

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 Empty Thank you Lorraine..

Post by Guest Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 11:58

For my card,thats funny. Very Happy You have a good one too. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 12:20

Thank you Jan and Ruth for your lovely cards which have arrvied today. Not a magnolia nelly in sight!

Ruth - how on earth do you keep things so white and clean???? no way i would even attempt one like that it would have fingermarks all over it straight away.

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 13:40

There you are, see, Maria, no longer Billie no mates!!! Your mantlepiece not looking so forlorn now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 17:49

No its not Jan (had a bit of an influx today) and yours is in the centre of the mantel.... I assume thats welsh for HC?

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 18:39

MC actually

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 19:19

jo , thank you for the card and the ornament, i was saying to steve " i wonder where she got these wooden polos from" he just laughed at me . i then realised what you had used
kimb
kimb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 19:36

Maria wrote:No its not Jan (had a bit of an influx today) and yours is in the centre of the mantel.... I assume thats welsh for HC?

Oh, I see. Mine had pride of place but has been pushed aside now.
Where am I - on the end ??? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by karinlouise Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 20:49

Thanks Jo for my card too, I loved the little hanger, its on my little tree thats next to me so I can look at it when ever I want. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

My Blog Crafty K's Place

K is a Loser !! My Weight Loss Diary

Facebook Bead Page: Karin's Bead Kandy
karinlouise
karinlouise
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4557

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 21:22

er No Steph!!!! Yours in in the centre, jans on one side of it and Di's on the other next to Ruths (have decided if anybody other than canny crafters bothers to send me a card it will go elsewhere).

Oh this did make me laugh. no mean feat at the moment (car and van MOT diddnt er, go that well)

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 21:28

Maria wrote:er No Steph!!!! Yours in in the centre, jans on one side of it and Di's on the other next to Ruths (have decided if anybody other than canny crafters bothers to send me a card it will go elsewhere).

Oh this did make me laugh. no mean feat at the moment (car and van MOT diddnt er, go that well)

That's ok then - don't want my nose put out Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Have done nothing today. I was going to do a LO and all I've done is shift
through papers and fiddle about. What a waste of a day. I hate it when I don't
get any inspiration. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 22:25

Ooops I have put my thanks to Jo on a thread of its own, didn't realise they should go in here will remember next time, if there is a next time LOL.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 BThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 23:05

Thankyou to Jo and Lorraine. Yours both arrived today along with our swap one from Ruth, thanks so much for the tree decoration Jo super, its on our advent tree cos thats the only bit thats up as yet. HUGS Alison.
Scatty
Scatty
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6909

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Fri 12 Dec 2008 - 23:24

3 out of 30 isn't bad, post is sooooooooo slow. You're welcome Pat, Billie and Alison. I'm sorry they were boxed rubbish and nothing special, but...oh well, never mind the buts...Happy Christmas.

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 12:02

Thanks to Di, Lorraine and Kim's beautiful hand-painted watercolour of a robin Loves ya

Back to top Go down

Post by kt_dragonfly Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 12:04

Think I may be behind on my thank yous lol

So thank you to Lou, Di (I got a ginger muttcat card which is fab!) & Kim xxx

Dragon Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 KT-Dragonfly Dragon

My Blog ~ http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com
kt_dragonfly
kt_dragonfly
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 5642

http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 12:27

lol, he had to go to you KT!

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18833

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 14:19

heee heee , more today - house is starting to look Christmasssy.

Thank you Karelyn for your beautiful card, Thank you Lorraine for yours and KIM!!!! what can I say, your card is magnificent and will have to be scanned in here as it is so lovely.... fraid that it too has had to be put in the middle with Stephs (its a dead heat now). Twiz laughed at his little message in the envelope too.

Thanks girls

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by supergran Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 15:26

Thank you Di (M) for you really pretty card, love the way you have put the bows.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 BThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 LThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 IThank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 3 E

Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 6732
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 15:51

Thank you to, Maria, Richard, Misty, Di(M) and Kim for your gorgeous cards. They're all lovely. Mr Green I love the papers, stamps and watercolours too. Very Happy

Sew Lorraine (Etsy)
My Tutorials
My Photography
Lorraine
Lorraine
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Dec 2008 - 15:59

Thank you Jo, your card and decoration arrived this morning. I'm hoping to get the tree up this weekend and it will be on there. Thank you for thinking of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next