The Canny Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

+12
thriftycrafter
Scatty
Maria
Di Masters
cb
lyndaejane
Mrsfeefee
WeirdCat
kimb
kt_dragonfly
supergran
Lorraine
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Guest Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 21:00

And a thank you from me Maria. Lovely card, and what a nice message.

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you for my cards....(for all of us)

Post by Maria Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 21:08

well I'm glad you got them but slightly baffled as I posted the Canny one on 3rd and it hasnt turned up yet, yet you and Ruth have these that were posted on 6th!!

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)
Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 10579
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 21:09

and i echo that..i was greeted after a busy day at work..by a lovely card, and a lovely message inside. and best of all the envelope will scrapbook lovely... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by thriftycrafter Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 22:01

....and me, love that blue, proper pen, handwriting, and just enough glitter, lovely card thank you.

Creativity is messy and I am very creative.
thriftycrafter
thriftycrafter
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 13000
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Dec 2008 - 22:05

Maria wrote:well I'm glad you got them but slightly baffled as I posted the Canny one on 3rd and it hasnt turned up yet, yet you and Ruth have these that were posted on 6th!!

All me personal cards were posted last Tuesday. All but five have mentioned
they have arrived. Would be grateful if you let me know of arrival, just so
I know they got to you ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Masters Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 12:59

Lovely card arrived this morning Maria, thank you.

Smile, and make everybody wonder what you've been up to.
Di Masters
Di Masters
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 18833

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdCat Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:11

Thank you Lynda for your card, love the way you have recycled

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/
WeirdCat
WeirdCat

Number of posts : 12276

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndaejane Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 16:16

My thanks, too, Maria: love the vintage look of your card (you knew I'd appreciate that!).

Lynda

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be.
lyndaejane
lyndaejane
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 17319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:46

Thank you Jo for the Christmas card that came with my birthday card too, which was so beautiful.

I have today received (it was one of those "parcels on the doorstep" see other threads!) the most lovely large A4 Christmas card addressed personally to Ken and to me and inside says it is from all my Canny Crafters friends. Now ... who's the culprit?? It had no postmark on the envelope, no "return" address on the outside and what's worse, although it was handwritten on the envy, I didn't recognise the writing!! It is beautifully done by someone who has taken a huge amount of care with it all so I just want someone to own up and let me thank them properly!! I have my suspicions of course, but I don't know if it's the Santa Swap one, so I need some help before I make a complete and utter prat of myself by thanking the wrong person ..... or worse, NOT thanking the right person!!! Come along now you lot. Own up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:58

Patty wrote:Thank you Jo for the Christmas card that came with my birthday card too, which was so beautiful.

I have today received (it was one of those "parcels on the doorstep" see other threads!) the most lovely large A4 Christmas card addressed personally to Ken and to me and inside says it is from all my Canny Crafters friends. Now ... who's the culprit?? It had no postmark on the envelope, no "return" address on the outside and what's worse, although it was handwritten on the envy, I didn't recognise the writing!! It is beautifully done by someone who has taken a huge amount of care with it all so I just want someone to own up and let me thank them properly!! I have my suspicions of course, but I don't know if it's the Santa Swap one, so I need some help before I make a complete and utter prat of myself by thanking the wrong person ..... or worse, NOT thanking the right person!!! Come along now you lot. Own up!

Seeing as nobody else has sent theirs anonymously, I will own up to sending your
A4 Secret Santa card Patty. That was another thing I got wrong. I totallly
misread the instructions - my fault -but as Maria said, I'm not going to beat myself
up about it. You like it and that is all that matters. If you want to put a piccie up, you
can do it in Lyn's gallery thread.
pleased you like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 20:19

aww lucky Patty... Im glad it went to her, it sounds fabby and I shall consider it as to be to all of us anyway Steph, so thank you.

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by cb Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 21:10

Thankyou maria for the lovely card I received today.
cb
cb
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4405

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:06

Thank you Steph for your lovely card you sent me complete with a super 'Crafty' rhyme inside. Also for the goodies you sent me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thank you Maria for the lovely card you made for me which I received yesterday. I also enjoy our time on line together. Good fun and good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:19

I will take photos in the morning of the cards I received. Too late when I got
back today and my camera still playing up in low light.
I love your card Nona - very very festive. Oh I might be able to use the photo
you sent me. It was big so I'll have to see if I can make it smaller.
Loved the rhyme as well - very apt and appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:24

Maria, I am afraid I popped your Christmas 'thing' in your Mums package, so you will get it when you get to her house!

and in case you are wondering Patty, it was a decoration for your tree.
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2008-09-05

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EntanglesDesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:25

ahh well, that'll be nice to open on 25th.

I have only got Stephs card on my mantlepiece so far... billy no mates me!

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:39

Maria wrote:ahh well, that'll be nice to open on 25th.

I have only got Stephs card on my mantlepiece so far... billy no mates me!

Aw - I'm sure more are on the way to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:40

NO, not true they might be all at your Mums! I didn't make cards, I made 2 different things so some will get one thing and others will get another. Was just a shame it cost me a large letter stamp tho'! Rolling Eyes and as the thing hasn't been mentioned I am not sure if Bobs or Patty like it anyway Embarassed

Last edited by gingerjo on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:41

Darn it!! Forgot to press the save button so have to start again. Steph, my inclination was right then, as I felt sure it was one of yours. I am truly delighted with it and shall photograph it tomorrow for all to see what a lovely card you have made for all of us. Thank you again - it is very special indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:44

well I hope that they dont all go to Pattys cos I was kind of hoping a few cards would brighten the place up here!! (and also Im not going to be at Pattys till 25th!)

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by gingerjo Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:47

Awww sorry, I didn't trust the post and thought you were going to be here earlier.
gingerjo
gingerjo
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:51

Well Jo, its nice of you to send anything at all, so dont worry!

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 9:24

gingerjo wrote: the thing hasn't been mentioned I am not sure if Bobs or Patty like it anyway Embarassed

Oh Jo! I love mine! Loves ya
I could have sworn that I posted a thank you, but obviously, I didn't. How unforgivable of me. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I really love it and once again, heartfelt apologies for not saying that I had received it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 9:26

Maria - thank you for the lovely Christmas card! It's so pretty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 9:50

Here's my lovely card from Maria

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Nov2008048

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 9:52

And here is my fab card from Nannypat

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Nov2008047

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 10:33

Embarassed lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 10:44

Pat - I loved it, and the rhyme is brilliant.
My granddaughter creased up when she read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 10:53

Its nice to see some of these.. thanks for showing us Steph

Maria
Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Back to top Go down

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Empty Stephs card to me

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 11:37

Thought you would like to see it, thats very clever all that paper folding.Many thanks.

Thank you for my cards....(for all of us) - Page 2 Stephscard080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next